Exposing Progressive Corruption and Malfeasance

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 3

Re: WikiLeaks exposing the progressive's corruption

Post by Oldgringo »

We're preaching to the choir, boys and girls.

As much as I hate to say it, I fear we are just 'whistlin' Dixie' until such time as the 'bought and paid for', corrupt MSM get these messages out to the masses of independent and undecided voters,

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 39

Post by mojo84 »

Oldgringo wrote:We're preaching to the choir, boys and girls.

As much as I hate to say it, I fear we are just 'whistlin' Dixie' until such time as the 'bought and paid for', corrupt MSM get these messages out to the masses of independent and undecided voters,
See, that is the problem right there. We always expect someone else to do the work.

I am providing this info not in an effort to "preach". I am doing it to give those that are so inclined easy access so they can share the info and do what the media is not doing. I have comet to realize, most are too "busy", apathetic, lazy or impatient to take the time to research and dig through the original source and only wait for someone to spoon feed them info. We've sat on our duffs waiting for someone else to do what needs to be done and now we find ourselves in this situation.

We have to ask, on whose watch has all of this happened? We like to whine and blame the next generation but it has happened on the Boomer's and GenXer's watch.

Did the media initiate the American Revolution?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

mojo84 wrote:

See, that is the problem right there. We always expect someone else to do the work.

I am providing this info not in an effort to "preach". I am doing it to give those that are so inclined easy access so they can share the info and do what the media is not doing. I have comet to realize, most are too "busy", apathetic, lazy or impatient to take the time to research and dig through the original source and only wait for someone to spoon feed them info. We've sat on our duffs waiting for someone else to do what needs to be done and now we find ourselves in this situation.

We have to ask, on whose watch has all of this happened? We like to whine and blame the next generation but it has happened on the Boomer's and GenXer's watch.

Aye, 'tis a fine job your doin', laddie.

My circle of acquaintances, relatives and friends are of the same mind as I on this subject. Unfortunately, I lack the resources to purchase advertising but I do support and appreciate your efforts to share the info to the "busy", apathetic, lazy or impatient.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Oldgringo wrote:
mojo84 wrote:

My circle of acquaintances, relatives and friends are of the same mind as I on this subject. Unfortunately, I lack the resources to purchase advertising but I do support and appreciate your efforts to share the info to the "busy", apathetic, lazy or impatient.
I guess I haven't gotten to the point in life where my circle is near as narrow as yours. Since you are part of the "choir" and not in a position to influence, I guess these updates aren't for you.

However, seeing the original info without the media pundits spin could also be of interest to those that would like to bypass some of the slanted "news". If that's not you, so be it.

Age isn't a license to be condescending or obnoxious.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

mojo84 wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:
mojo84 wrote:

I guess I haven't gotten to the point in life where my circle is near as narrow as yours. Since you are part of the "choir" and not in a position to influence, I guess these updates aren't for you.

However, seeing the original info without the media pundits spin could also be of interest to those that would like to bypass some of the slanted "news". If that's not you, so be it.

Age isn't a license to be condescending or obnoxious.
Okay, I give up. You win.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Clinton acknowledges the Russians are financing anti-_______ organizations, needs wall street funding, public and private policy positions etc.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/em ... ttachments

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8086

I think we could come up with a vanilla characterization that challenges the idea that she sucked up to these folks in her appearances, but then use AP's raising of this to our advantage to pitch someone to do an exclusive by providing at least the key excerpts from this Deutsche Bank speech. In doing so, we could have the reporting be sourced to a "transcript obtained by [news outlet]" so it is not confirmed as us selectively providing one transcript while refusing to share others.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Podesta sat on board of company with Russian board members and ties that received. $35mil in Russian government money.

http://www.jouleunlimited.com/board-directors-0

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... sian-deal/

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

Single payer
*Clinton Said Single-Payer Health Care Systems “Can Get Costs Down,” And “Is As Good Or Better On Primary Care,” But “They Do Impose Things Like Waiting Times.” *“If you look at countries that are comparable, like Switzerland or Germany, for example, they have mixed systems. They don't have just a single-payer system, but they have very clear controls over budgeting and accountability. If you look at the single-payer systems, like Scandinavia, Canada, and elsewhere, they can get costs down because, you know, although their care, according to statistics, overall is as good or better on primary care, in particular, they do impose things like waiting times, you know. It takes longer to get like a hip replacement than it might take here.” [Hillary Clinton remarks to ECGR Grand Rapids, 6/17/13]
Open Borders and Hemispheric Common Market
*Hillary Clinton Said Her Dream Is A Hemispheric Common Market, With Open Trade And Open Markets. *“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 28] *Hillary Clinton Said We Have To Have A Concerted Plan To Increase Trade; We Have To Resist Protectionism And Other Kinds Of Barriers To Trade. *“Secondly, I think we have to have a concerted plan to increase trade already under the current circumstances, you know, that Inter-American Development Bank figure is pretty surprising. There is so much more we can do, there is a lot of low hanging fruit but businesses on both sides have to make it a priority and it's not for governments to do but governments can either make it easy or make it hard and we have to resist, protectionism, other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade and I would like to see this get much more attention and be not just a policy for a year under president X or president Y but a consistent one.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 32]

Alf
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Alf »

Next up, wikileaks exposes the Earth is not flat.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Alf wrote:Next up, wikileaks exposes the Earth is not flat.
Pretty cute. :roll: Thanks for the remarkable contribution.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Insight into how they manage and manipulate the news cycle and media.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7524
We have has a very good relationship with Maggie Haberman of Politico over the last year. We have had her tee up stories for us before and have never been disappointed. While we should have a larger conversation in the near future about a broader strategy for reengaging the beat press that covers HRC, for this we think we can achieve our objective and do the most shaping by going to Maggie.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Transcripts of Hillary's paid speeches (3) to Goldman Sachs.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11011

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

The e-mails released Saturday ...

Secretary of State Mike Bloomberg?
Clinton reached out to Bloomberg ...
http://nypost.com/2016/10/15/bloomberg- ... ls-reveal/

tbrown

Post by tbrown »

Is it corruption if they're acting in accord with their moral code? After all, Thou Shalt Steal is the first commandmant of their faith.
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

Return to “Federal”