Exposing Progressive Corruption and Malfeasance

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 39

Re: WikiLeaks exposing the progressive's corruption

Post by mojo84 »

Hillary insider blasts her about the email/server scandal plus her character flaw of lacking in character.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11136

On Saturday, August 22, 2015, Neera Tanden <ntanden@gmail.com> wrote: > > I know this email thing isn't on the level. I'm fully aware of that. But > her inability to just do a national interview and communicate genuine > feelings of remorse and regret is now, I fear, becoming a character problem > (more so than honesty). > > People hate her arrogant, like her down. It's a sexist context, but I > think it's the truth. I see no downside in her actually just saying, look, > I'm sorry. I think it will take so much air out of this. > > She always sees herself bending to "their" will when she hands over > information, etc. But the way she has to bend here is in the remorse. Not > the "if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do it." A real feeling > of - this decision I made created a mess and I'm sorry I did that. > > No one thinks she doesn't have the judgment to be president - she's not > reaffirming a negative characteristic in saying sorry. She needs to do > that - I see no way of moving on until October otherwise. > > Anyway, that's my advice.

Wondering who Nera Tanden is? Here you go. https://www.google.com/search?q=Neera+T ... e&ie=UTF-8
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Clinton Foundation Pay policy. Interesting how they use a pay-for-performance to create meritocrisy. Is there a double standard? Shouldn't that same philosophy apply when it comes to requiring minimum wages? Do they ignore the value of the job/position to overall organization when determining someone's compensation?
To All: As a follow up to our call today, below please find the revised total compensation philosophy draft with the 2 changes highlighted. Please let me know your comments by COB if you can. Thanks. Terry Proposed Parameters for the Foundation's Total Compensation Philosophy A total compensation philosophy lays out the guiding principles for our compensation and benefits policies. It serves as a type of mission statement for our policies and practices. The proposed parameters for the Foundation's total compensation philosophy are: * We aspire to a compensation program with standards that promote consistency and fair treatment of employees throughout the Foundation. * To encourage a true meritocracy, the goal of our pay practices should be pay-for-performance. Length of service would also be a factor in determining pay, but of lesser consideration. Pay-for-performance is a pay strategy where the employee evaluation has significant influence on the amount of his/her pay increases or bonuses. This means that outstanding performers will receive the greatest rewards, to acknowledge their superior contributions and to motivate them to continue high performance; average performers will receive smaller raises, which may encourage them to work harder to achieve larger raises in the future; and poor performers will receive no increase, which is intended to persuade them to improve their performance or leave.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

"The black"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11152
The black is obvious super critical. Im hearing the same complaint in > political circles that i continue to hear while fundraising. "The campaign > doesnt value black folks and takes us for granted".

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

For those that think the Super PACS actually operate separate from the campaigns. Looks like Robby Look understands even if Cheryl Mills doesn't.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11153
I don't want to overreact, nor do I want to create more drama but RFH > hiring local staff in states could create real legal and political > headaches down the line for a campaign.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Hillary's people crafting the "Powell did it" excuse regarding her private server being exposed.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/13272

There's a significant difference between using a private email account and having a private server in a bathroom cabinet in one's home.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Now that all of their email addresses are public, what keeps us from letting all the crooks know what real liberty minded American patriots think and believe?

As long as we do not harass, threaten or stalk them, what's to keep us from contacting them via email?

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 7

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

mojo84 wrote:Now that all of their email addresses are public, what keeps us from letting all the crooks know what real liberty minded American patriots think and believe?

As long as we do not harass, threaten or stalk them, what's to keep us from contacting them via email?
They aren't reading those email addresses anymore, if they have half a brain cell.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

You may be right. I believe it would be quite the challenge for everyone to change email addresses in the middle of a heated busy campaign. You may be surprised.

Topic author
mojo84

Re: Exposing Progressive Corruption and Malfeasance

Post by mojo84 »

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

****Warning - Some of the videos contain strong language. Do not listen if you are offended by such.****

Many media outlets and social media companies are doing all they can to suppress this information so it will not get out. Mainstream media is all but ignoring it. This kind of stuff must get out and hopefully, some of the voters will sober up and come to realize just how bad they are being misled and manipulated.

This link is to the Project Veritas Youtube channel where the videos are hosted.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Remember the highway in Arizona that was shutdown to block a Trump rally? It was a campaign operative.

http://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/statu ... 7471395840

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

This outlines some of the newest discovered Clinton scandals. It's best viewed if using an ad blocker because the Times has so many ads it is almost unbearable to read. My blocker blocked 22 ads on the one page.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ed-wikile/

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Newt Gingrich: Clinton’s run for the White House is a giant criminal enterprise disguised as a campaign (via Sean Hannity).
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:Newt Gingrich: Clinton’s run for the White House is a giant criminal enterprise disguised as a campaign (via Sean Hannity).
I saw that and was in total agreement. Surprising so many can't or won't see that.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I started this thread in the hopes of being able to consolidate and highlight some of the more damaging Wikileaks email revelations so people can more easily see for themselves what the criminal cabal has been up to. Well, someone else with more time, technical proficiency and dedication has done a better job.

Here is a link to one party believes are the 100 Most Damaging email leaks.

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

The onion is being pealed layer by layer and we are seeing for ourselves, the onion is rotten to the core.

Return to “Federal”