Clinton
6%

Total votes: 228

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Trump or Clinton--our own poll

Post by Flightmare »

mgood wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:I voted for SCOTUS appointments. . . .
:iagree:

I think there's about a 50/50 chance between Trump being and absolute disaster as president and him being just what we need.
Hillary is 100% bad news.

The Supreme Court Justices appointed by the next president will have huge effects on us long after most people have forgotten the issues of the 2016 election.
I believe there is a meme on the meme thread that shows that. Voting for Trump is voting to play russian roulette with a half loaded revolver. Voting for Hillary is playing with a fully loaded revolver.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

JakeTheSnake

Post by JakeTheSnake »

I don't guess I will bother to vote, with all the voter fraud and how rigged it is per Trump.
With all the illegals and dead poeple voting whats the point?

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 5

Post by anygunanywhere »

JakeTheSnake wrote:I don't guess I will bother to vote, with all the voter fraud and how rigged it is per Trump.
You are doing exactly what the progs want you to do. You took the bait.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

parabelum
Posts in topic: 19

Post by parabelum »

That's per dnc hacks themselves. Too early to dig, but plenty credible videos and links are out there for those who doubt.

Which is even more so a reason to go and vote Trump/Pence.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Bitter Clinger »

JakeTheSnake wrote:I don't guess I will bother to vote, with all the voter fraud and how rigged it is per Trump.
Donald Trump, according to the latest polling, is ahead in states with 230 electoral votes and is tied in five states with a combined 54 more, giving him a potential haul of 284 votes — 14 more than he needs to win.
And that doesn’t count Florida where RealClearPolitics.Com shows Hillary clinging to a 1.2 point lead.
Trump is ahead in all the states Romney carried (including Indiana and North Carolina) and in Ohio (18 votes) and Iowa (6). He is tied in Pennsylvania (20), Michigan (16), Nevada (6), New Hampshire (4), and Colorado (8).
And he could still carry Florida and has an outside shot at Wisconsin.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Donald Trump, according to the latest polling, is ahead in states with 230 electoral votes and is tied in five states with a combined 54 more, giving him a potential haul of 284 votes — 14 more than he needs to win.
And that doesn’t count Florida where RealClearPolitics.Com shows Hillary clinging to a 1.2 point lead.
Trump is ahead in all the states Romney carried (including Indiana and North Carolina) and in Ohio (18 votes) and Iowa (6). He is tied in Pennsylvania (20), Michigan (16), Nevada (6), New Hampshire (4), and Colorado (8).

Get off the couch and go vote! There is nothing more important you can do today!!!! Please!
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Bitter Clinger wrote:

Get off the couch and go vote! There is nothing more important you can do today!!!! Please!
Which polls are you referring to? I've seen tons that show this is going to be a nail biter, some that say she's got it in the bag, and some that say he has a good but narrow path to victory. I'd like to see these as well. Thanks!
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

JakeTheSnake

Post by JakeTheSnake »

Bitter Clinger wrote:

J/K! I voted early...and often, I mean once! :smilelol5:

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 2farnorth »

Hearing about voting problems in Pa and here in Texas. One Pa county reported having machines flipping votes. I bet there will be a lot more.
N5PNZ

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 8

Post by The Annoyed Man »

anygunanywhere wrote:
You are doing exactly what the progs want you to do. You took the bait.
Exactly.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by puma guy »

Looks like we got it right! Stunning victory!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

striker55

Post by striker55 »

Trump wins TX too!

Return to “Federal”