94%
Clinton
6%

Total votes: 228

rbwhatever1
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Trump or Clinton--our own poll

Post by rbwhatever1 »

That's an amazing photo. Too bad it wont be on mainstream media ever. The first amendment / journalism used to be the pride of the USA. Now it's a tool used for manipulating the masses unable to think for themselves. Pretty sad when an American has to go to Pravda or other foreign sources to see what's going on.
III

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 8

Post by The Annoyed Man »

rbwhatever1 wrote:The GOP abandoned me long ago and I imagine the other silent majority trying to usher in a Trump Landslide despite the trenched in Grand Old Party Establishments non-support from the start. I would like to believe that those DNC voters will rise up against their corrupted party as well and we shall see. Bernie Sanders voters should be massing with pitchforks to reject being the "good little subjects" of the DNC. Maybe I missed a memo on this one.

This is a peaceful Revolution from many of the huddled masses. Win or lose the GOP establishment is no more for me.
Believe me, I do hear you. I have not been a member of the GOP since 2012, probably for the same reasons as you. But I didn't vote for Trump, or against Clinton. I voted for SCOTUS appointments that will continue to preserve the 2nd Amendment for the next 30 years, rather than SCOTUS appointments that will ensure its termination forever as a real, exercisable right in the next 4-8 years. I don't want to see my fellow citizens have to resort to the 2nd Amendment in order to preserve the gov't. I'd rather that possibility be put off as long as we can.

It took me a long time to come to that conclusion. I looked at 3rd party possibilities, but I couldn't support any of their candidates. Then I looked at whom I might write in. I was seriously thinking of writing in my pastor's older brother. From the beginning, I have always said that Trump would not be even close to my kind of candidate, but he was not Hillary Clinton. If there were a viable alternative to Trump or Clinton, I might have probably taken it. But in the end, for me, it boiled down to what will happen to the 2nd Amendment over the next 4-8 years. That's my defining issue this time around. I am not just voting against Hillary Clinton, I am voting for the preservation of the 2nd Amendment.

If Trump turns out to be a pretty good president, that's all gravy. If he doesn't, but he does appoint good justices, then we're no worse off than we are now, except that we'll have a SCOTUS that will have our backs. And if he turns out to be a bad president, and he doesn't appoint good justices, then we're no worse off than we'd be if Clinton got elected. Then maybe it becomes time to use the 2nd Amendment in the defense of the rest of the Constitution.

So that was my rationale. I understand that it might not work for you or others, and that's OK. We have to vote our consciences. That was my conscience.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 5

Post by anygunanywhere »

Morghulis wrote:
ScottDLS wrote:Just be prepared for something like what happened 155 years ago.... :shock:
sic semper tyrannis
This^^^^^
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

TAM, I enjoy reading your posts. I wish I could convey my messages the way you do. Many times, my mind works faster than my fingers and I get a "traffic jam" with my thoughts. There are many forums where they strictly prohibit talking politics because we all know how that can end up. I can say I have seen very polite, respectful and professional responses from the majority of all the folks here. I think this forum does a good job policing our own. I'm glad I found this forum.
Just some guy's opinion.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 15

Post by bblhd672 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
rbwhatever1 wrote:The GOP abandoned me long ago and I imagine the other silent majority trying to usher in a Trump Landslide despite the trenched in Grand Old Party Establishments non-support from the start. I would like to believe that those DNC voters will rise up against their corrupted party as well and we shall see. Bernie Sanders voters should be massing with pitchforks to reject being the "good little subjects" of the DNC. Maybe I missed a memo on this one.

This is a peaceful Revolution from many of the huddled masses. Win or lose the GOP establishment is no more for me.
Believe me, I do hear you. I have not been a member of the GOP since 2012, probably for the same reasons as you. But I didn't vote for Trump, or against Clinton. I voted for SCOTUS appointments that will continue to preserve the 2nd Amendment for the next 30 years, rather than SCOTUS appointments that will ensure its termination forever as a real, exercisable right in the next 4-8 years. I don't want to see my fellow citizens have to resort to the 2nd Amendment in order to preserve the gov't. I'd rather that possibility be put off as long as we can.

It took me a long time to come to that conclusion. I looked at 3rd party possibilities, but I couldn't support any of their candidates. Then I looked at whom I might write in. I was seriously thinking of writing in my pastor's older brother. From the beginning, I have always said that Trump would not be even close to my kind of candidate, but he was not Hillary Clinton. If there were a viable alternative to Trump or Clinton, I might have probably taken it. But in the end, for me, it boiled down to what will happen to the 2nd Amendment over the next 4-8 years. That's my defining issue this time around. I am not just voting against Hillary Clinton, I am voting for the preservation of the 2nd Amendment.

If Trump turns out to be a pretty good president, that's all gravy. If he doesn't, but he does appoint good justices, then we're no worse off than we are now, except that we'll have a SCOTUS that will have our backs. And if he turns out to be a bad president, and he doesn't appoint good justices, then we're no worse off than we'd be if Clinton got elected. Then maybe it becomes time to use the 2nd Amendment in the defense of the rest of the Constitution.

So that was my rationale. I understand that it might not work for you or others, and that's OK. We have to vote our consciences. That was my conscience.
:iagree: What TAM said!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:

That's exactly why I voted for Trump. He wasn't my first choice but he ended up being the only sane choice to make in a last ditch effort to avoid our founders guaranteed clash with destiny, penned long ago, to reign in a Rogue corrupt federal government.

I hope the Texas Governor is well received by all Texans when it's time for him to do his part. He's a good man and I believe he will make the right decision for posterity when its time...
III

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TreyHouston »

BREAKING NEWS

I heard that due to expected heavy turnout, to make way for the expected particularly strong Hillary turnout, Trump supporters vote Tuesday and Clinton supporters on Wednesday AND Thursday. 3rd party and write-ins go Thursday. Rides Will be provided on Wednesday and Thursday as well as meals those two days provided by the DNC during meal hours if you are unfortunate enough to be in line during meal times. Refreshments in between.

LUCKY DNC VOTERS. PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL YOU KNOW :anamatedbanana
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

nightmare69
Posts in topic: 2

Post by nightmare69 »

Trump is behind and has some ground to make up. He has to win all the swing states plus some to get to 270. Clinton just has to hold her ground. I hope there is a much different turnout Tuesday.
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TreyHouston »

nightmare69 wrote:Trump is behind and has some ground to make up. He has to win all the swing states plus some to get to 270. Clinton just has to hold her ground. I hope there is a much different turnout Tuesday.
Yes, clinton is winning! No need for her supports to vote. Last poll by abc had her up by 2 points. Poll consisted of 39%D-30%R-29%Independent . Typical poll. They are all slanted.... whatever, if you think minority's will take off work to vote for an old white lady then your crazy!! :nono:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

TreyHouston wrote:
nightmare69 wrote:Trump is behind and has some ground to make up. He has to win all the swing states plus some to get to 270. Clinton just has to hold her ground. I hope there is a much different turnout Tuesday.
Yes, clinton is winning! No need for her supports to vote. Last poll by abc had her up by 2 points. Poll consisted of 39%D-30%R-29%Independent . Typical poll. They are all slanted.... whatever, if you think minority's will take off work to vote for an old white lady then your crazy!! :nono:
The ones on welfare sure will.
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

BREAKING -- Comey tells Congress that new email reviews have "not changed our conclusions" and Clinton should not face charges.

http://abc13.com/politics/fbi-director- ... s/1592952/
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

twjones
Posts in topic: 1

Post by twjones »

That's e-mails... still have the Foundation.

But, I still doubt anything will happen.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Nothing will happen. I am completely convinced. now.
twjones wrote:That's e-mails... still have the Foundation.

But, I still doubt anything will happen.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Alf

Post by Alf »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:Winter is coming
Promise?

mgood
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mgood »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I voted for SCOTUS appointments. . . .
:iagree:

I think there's about a 50/50 chance between Trump being and absolute disaster as president and him being just what we need.
Hillary is 100% bad news.

The Supreme Court Justices appointed by the next president will have huge effects on us long after most people have forgotten the issues of the 2016 election.

Return to “Federal”