I voted!

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

allisji
Posts in topic: 6

Re: I voted!

Post by allisji »

nightmare69 wrote:Wife and I voted Saturday morning. About a 15min wait due to only 3 machines. When will they ever get touch screen machines? The selector wheel isn't the easiest gadget to use and it just seems ignorant not to use the same style technology that most people have in their pocket.
I like the selector wheel. My opinion is that the touch screens would very quickly become a fiasco, if not in the first voting cycle, then next time after they've been used, abused, locked up and stored for a couple years, then rolled back out to be used and abused again.

If you've ever tried using a bad touch screen it can be infuriating.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

mojo84
Posts in topic: 9

Post by mojo84 »

allisji wrote:
nightmare69 wrote:Wife and I voted Saturday morning. About a 15min wait due to only 3 machines. When will they ever get touch screen machines? The selector wheel isn't the easiest gadget to use and it just seems ignorant not to use the same style technology that most people have in their pocket.
I like the selector wheel. My opinion is that the touch screens would very quickly become a fiasco, if not in the first voting cycle, then next time after they've been used, abused, locked up and stored for a couple years, then rolled back out to be used and abused again.

If you've ever tried using a bad touch screen it can be infuriating.
We've used them in Kendall County for some time now without a problem.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TxRVer »

We're so behind the times in Red Oak, we don't have computers and vote with paper ballots. I hope that Reagan guy wins.
Charlie

vjallen75
Posts in topic: 2

Post by vjallen75 »

I voted today in the HEB area, I made sure all my votes were correct since others have stated problems with their machines.

I did use my LTC as my ID and I wore a red shirt, now I will say I did not wear my red shirt on purpose.
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

TxRVer wrote:We're so behind the times in Red Oak, we don't have computers and vote with paper ballots. I hope that Reagan guy wins.
Dead people is one thing, but people in Red Oak are being allowed to vote?

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

vjallen75 wrote:I voted today in the HEB area, I made sure all my votes were correct since others have stated problems with their machines.

I did use my LTC as my ID and I wore a red shirt, now I will say I did not wear my red shirt on purpose.
Nope, no red shirts for me.

Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “Federal”