Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Post by Pawpaw »

It looks like the rats are deserting the sinking ship, starting with the biggest rat of all.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45780
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

twjones

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Post by twjones »

Interesting.

carlson1

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Post by carlson1 »

It makes you wonder if he can't control the outcome this time?

mojo84
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mojo84 »

The house of cards is about to come tumbling down.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Snoops said this is bogus... fyi
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Beiruty »

BTW, how many email that assistant and confidant had RXed/TXed to hillary the liar?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Beiruty wrote:BTW, how many email that assistant and confidant had RXed/TXed to hillary the liar?
Don't know exactly how many between the two. However, I saw the total number is around 650,000. Given that, I suspect it was a mirror backup or virtual backup of the email server.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Beiruty »

mojo84 wrote:
Beiruty wrote:BTW, how many email that assistant and confidant had RXed/TXed to hillary the liar?
Don't know exactly how many between the two. However, I saw the total number is around 650,000. Given that, I suspect it was a mirror backup or virtual backup of the email server.
Then, most of hillary emails are recovered and HIllary is now exposed to full blown zombie land. A Catastrophe.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Beiruty wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
Then, most of hillary emails are recovered and HIllary is now exposed to full blown zombie land. A Catastrophe.
That's what I'm thinking and hoping.

Soap
Deactivated until real name is provided

Post by Soap »

TreyHouston wrote:Snoops said this is bogus... fyi

DO NOT trust snopes at all. They have lied many times. Some of their lies are still posted. Generally they are correct. I haven't looked this up myself yet, so I can't say but don't trust them. They're liberal hacks.

OldCannon

Post by OldCannon »

According to published schedules, Obama will be in OH on Tuesday, NC on Wednesday, and FL on Thursday. No, that data didn't come from Snopes.
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

Return to “Federal”