Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

Topic author
Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts: 5481
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby Pawpaw » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:32 pm

It looks like the rats are deserting the sinking ship, starting with the biggest rat of all.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45780
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


twjones
Senior Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:42 pm
Location: League City

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby twjones » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Interesting.

User avatar

carlson1
Moderator
Posts: 9031
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby carlson1 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:47 pm

It makes you wonder if he can't control the outcome this time?
Image

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts: 7888
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby mojo84 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:19 pm

The house of cards is about to come tumbling down.


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts: 1044
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby TreyHouston » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Snoops said this is bogus... fyi
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

User avatar

Beiruty
Senior Member
Posts: 8351
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: Allen, Texas

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby Beiruty » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:29 pm

BTW, how many email that assistant and confidant had RXed/TXed to hillary the liar?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment member

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts: 7888
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby mojo84 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Beiruty wrote:BTW, how many email that assistant and confidant had RXed/TXed to hillary the liar?


Don't know exactly how many between the two. However, I saw the total number is around 650,000. Given that, I suspect it was a mirror backup or virtual backup of the email server.

User avatar

Beiruty
Senior Member
Posts: 8351
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: Allen, Texas

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby Beiruty » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:07 pm

mojo84 wrote:
Beiruty wrote:BTW, how many email that assistant and confidant had RXed/TXed to hillary the liar?


Don't know exactly how many between the two. However, I saw the total number is around 650,000. Given that, I suspect it was a mirror backup or virtual backup of the email server.


Then, most of hillary emails are recovered and HIllary is now exposed to full blown zombie land. A Catastrophe.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment member

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts: 7888
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby mojo84 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:10 pm

Beiruty wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
Beiruty wrote:BTW, how many email that assistant and confidant had RXed/TXed to hillary the liar?


Don't know exactly how many between the two. However, I saw the total number is around 650,000. Given that, I suspect it was a mirror backup or virtual backup of the email server.


Then, most of hillary emails are recovered and HIllary is now exposed to full blown zombie land. A Catastrophe.


That's what I'm thinking and hoping.


Soap
Deactivated until real name is provided
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:57 pm

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby Soap » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:48 pm

TreyHouston wrote:Snoops said this is bogus... fyi



DO NOT trust snopes at all. They have lied many times. Some of their lies are still posted. Generally they are correct. I haven't looked this up myself yet, so I can't say but don't trust them. They're liberal hacks.

User avatar

OldCannon
Senior Member
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 am
Location: Pflugerville, TX (Between a Rock and a Weird Place)

Re: Tainted! Obama stays far, far away from Hillary Clinton, cancels all events!

Postby OldCannon » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:24 pm

According to published schedules, Obama will be in OH on Tuesday, NC on Wednesday, and FL on Thursday. No, that data didn't come from Snopes.
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.


Return to “Federal”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests