It seems lots of people want to change their early vote.

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

It seems lots of people want to change their early vote.

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub

Re: It seems lots of people want to change their early vote.

Post by C-dub »

This is why there shouldn't be any early voting. More things always emerge leading up to election day.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Yes and unfortunately in Texas you can't.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

C-dub wrote:This is why there shouldn't be any early voting. More things always emerge leading up to election day.
Unless Trump was caught murdering sleeping babies with his bare hands, I wasn't going to vote for Clinton.. so.. no worries about early voting for me.. :mrgreen:

It does pain me to see the blatant "Go Vote Early" promotions on MSM and elsewhere... But little mention of all the Wikileaks evidence or Donna Brazil debate cheating with Clinton. Still pimping for Her! Majesty before the shoe drops. Disgusting.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

KLB

Post by KLB »

RoyGBiv wrote:Unless Trump was caught murdering sleeping babies with his bare hands, I wasn't going to vote for Clinton
If Trump were caught doing that, vote for him anyway. He would be impeached and prosecuted, and Pence would be president. If Hillary is elected, nothing could conceivably result in impeachment or prosecution. Conjure up the worst thing you can. Hillary would skate.

Return to “Federal”