Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

Post by TreyHouston »

All good. But unless the FBI recommends charges by tomorrow, NOTHING will happen! What happens if she does get the votes and charges are brought before she is sworn in?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

If it comes out that she sold SAP level classified information to foreigners in exchange for donations to her foundation, then this is treason of the highest order, possibly carrying a death sentence.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Bitter Clinger wrote:If it comes out that she sold SAP level classified information to foreigners in exchange for donations to her foundation, then this is treason of the highest order, possibly carrying a death sentence.
One can dream, can't we?
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

vjallen75
Posts in topic: 2

Post by vjallen75 »

sbrawley wrote:Which two souls will be brave enough to bear witness? Won't be holding my breath for a confession in open court.
Unfortunately I do agree with this. Hopefully they find enough evidence in the emails to convict without the need for a witness.
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

sbrawley wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:If it comes out that she sold SAP level classified information to foreigners in exchange for donations to her foundation, then this is treason of the highest order, possibly carrying a death sentence.
Which two souls will be brave enough to bear witness? Won't be holding my breath for a confession in open court.
Anyone with diplomatic immunity has nothing to fear from our courts....
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

RoyGBiv wrote:
sbrawley wrote:
Which two souls will be brave enough to bear witness? Won't be holding my breath for a confession in open court.
Anyone with diplomatic immunity has nothing to fear from our courts....
True, but neither would they likely be willing to testify, thereby chilling relations between their own nations, and whomever wins this election. Let's just say for example that the spy is from France. If he testifies and HRC wins, France's diplomatic relations with the U.S. are hosed. If he testifies and Trump wins, France's diplomatic relations with the U.S. are hosed. Either way, that particular "diplomat" becomes persona non grata in any other diplomatic role anywhere else in the world besides France, because he is now a KNOWN spy. There is absolutely NO percentage in testifying . Therefore, they won't.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ScottDLS »

Sorry guys, nothing's going to happen. Trump will probably lose (in spite of my vote for him). Pres. O will shut down the investigation...and the press will begin the 3 month long celebration of the "Historic First Woman President". They will then get back to stories about why Heller vs. DC is bad for children. Meanwhile Rush and Hannity will blame Rafael Cruz Sr. for ruining Trump's chances by taking out Kennedy from the grassy knoll. Trump will blame Bush for blowing up the WTC Towers (again) and start a rumor about Hillary being born in the USSR.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Smokey613

Post by Smokey613 »

ScottDLS wrote:Sorry guys, nothing's going to happen. Trump will probably lose (in spite of my vote for him). Pres. O will shut down the investigation...and the press will begin the 3 month long celebration of the "Historic First Woman President". They will then get back to stories about why Heller vs. DC is bad for children. Meanwhile Rush and Hannity will blame Rafael Cruz Sr. for ruining Trump's chances by taking out Kennedy from the grassy knoll. Trump will blame Bush for blowing up the WTC Towers (again) and start a rumor about Hillary being born in the USSR.
:iagree:

This pretty close to hitting the proverbial nail on the head.
Texas LEO / TCOLE Firearms Instructor / LTC / Glock Armorer / NRA Endowment-Life Member

Return to “Federal”