What's Everybody Doing Today?

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Morbidrealities
Posts in topic: 1

Re: What's Everybody Doing Today?

Post by Morbidrealities »

After work, I'm skipping school. Going home to my wife and kids to watch what will become of my beloved country.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

Loading M855 into new magazines that came in while I was out of town.

Stocked up the backpack I carry in the car everyday with my Sub2000 and 4 33-round magazines, extra pistol magazines, extra 9mm ammo for pistol and Sub2000, first aid/trauma kit and other misc items. Verified get home bag has appropriate head to toe clothing, emergency water, food and shelter, fire starting materials, flashlights, fresh batteries, etc.

Cooking dinner tonight for the wife and I - grilled steak, baked potatoes, green beans and red wine. Then we're retiring to our master suite for a quiet evening together. We're going to try not to watch the returns and just see in the morning what has happened, assuming no mischief in the neighborhood as result of voting!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

stroo

Post by stroo »

Voted for Trump. It took me a little while to blacken that square rather than write in McMullen but in the end I voted for Trump.

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 5

Post by anygunanywhere »

Louisiana voting machines logging votes before polls opened.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/ ... ll-opened/

If a country ever does anything right, VOTING needs to be one of them.

Things like this drive me to anger. Makes me want to put a rifle butt to someone's forehead. Twice.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

TomV

Post by TomV »

Off work at 5. Headed to lodge for dinner and stated meeting. Listening to the Stars game on the drive home. If it's not raining take the dog for a walk when I get home.

Standard Wednesday schedule tomorrow.

Life will go on.
http://www.3atatraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

anygunanywhere wrote:Louisiana voting machines logging votes before polls opened.

Things like this drive me to anger. Makes me want to put a rifle butt to someone's forehead. Twice.
Gee, think those machines are the ones provided by Soros connected company?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

bblhd672 wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:Louisiana voting machines logging votes before polls opened.

Gee, think those machines are the ones provided by Soros connected company?
Who knows. Doesn't matter who supplied it, but the machines should work 100% of the time and be entirely ethical.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

anygunanywhere wrote:I need to remember to stop off at Spec's and grab some adult refreshment.

I told the boss man I might be a tad tardy in the morning and that my mood will be dependent on the outcome. I'm normally quite the jovial morning person but might have a grouch on.

Listening to Michael Savage right now.

Woman charged with felony charges for voting for her dead father twice:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/d ... rs-ballot/
Hey wait a minute. In a statement from her Attorney, he says she didnt intend to break the law. So maybe no indictment if there were no intent???
Sound familiar?
Just some guy's opinion.

Topic author
anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Broward County Florida
Broward County, Florida’s Supervisor of Elections Office (SOE) has recently come under fire for multiple allegations of voter fraud, including the improper handling of absentee ballots and an accusation that SOE employees were secretly filling out piles of blank ballots in a back room.

The voter fraud allegations in Broward County, Fla. continued today, as this morning a sworn affidavit was released stating dozens of mentally-ill or mentally incapacitated voters have had their ballots effectively filled out by individuals claiming to assist them. Florida Republican operative Lauren Cooley first broke the story on Twitter earlier today.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... s-florida/

Nuts

Post by Nuts »

Stopped into cabelas and picked up 2000 small pistol primers, 1000 large rifle primers, 2 lbs cfe pistol powder.

Now I'm playing battlefield 4. No news tonight

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

Worked today. Checking in here to help restore my faith in humanity, then early to bed. Tomorrow is soon enough to dash those illusions.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

I voted last week, so today I decided to pick up a new AR-15 pistol and a few extra 40-round PMAGs. The evil black pistol was low on my wish list, but I figured that, symbolically, it would be a modern sporting firearm that would cause flutters and conniptions among the far left. If my blood pressure starts to rise precipitously tonight, I'll busy myself by stripping it, inspecting and cleaning, lubing, and then mounting a Millet red-dot I have sitting in a box.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Went to work - check
Skipped lunch - check
Try to contact my FFL on my AR 15 purchase - check
Vote- check

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

took my MIL to dr, carried (finally carrying again after a month break, had to get that tumor removed from my finger again) hopefully it will stay gone this time)
came home, she's napped on and off, we've watched results, I've worked on the computer.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Return to “Federal”