Poll Watch 2016

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Poll Watch 2016

Post by bblhd672 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
rbwhatever1 wrote:Independence Day 2. I hope all the morons that made political statements are packing their bags to leave.
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in ... -trump-won
That list is a great start- although they won't actually act upon their threats. There's no one on that list I care about ever hearing another word from their pie holes. I'd rather go to a farm and listen to cows contribute to global warming :biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

bblhd672 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
rbwhatever1 wrote:Independence Day 2. I hope all the morons that made political statements are packing their bags to leave.
That list is a great start- although they won't actually act upon their threats. There's no one on that list I care about ever hearing another word from their pie holes. I'd rather go to a farm and listen to cows contribute to global warming :biggrinjester:
Only one.... :headscratch

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 4

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Oldgringo wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Only one.... :headscratch
Canada's Immigration Dept web server crashes under onslaught of requests from panicked democrats.

One of my friends put it on Facebook this way: "Watching millennial cry is better than fireworks on the 4th of July." "rlol"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

The Marshal

Post by The Marshal »

Celebs: The best thing is that they actually believe people care what they think!

Morbidrealities
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Morbidrealities »

The Marshal wrote:Celebs: The best thing is that they actually believe people care what they think!

Heston and Eastwood are the only two celebs I care to quote.

Return to “Federal”