Will Hillary go to Jail?

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

gthaustex
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

Post by gthaustex »

Jusme wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:There is another alternative that HRC may face - Bill, Hillary and Chelsea took 100's of millions of dollars from foreign governments, from companies, from people and organizations with global plans and from many other rich and powerful people. One or more of those who will now receive nothing for their contributions to the Clinton Global Slush Fund may not be satisfied with the Clintons fading off into the sunset with the loot.

Yep, they should all ask for a refund, but they better not hold their breath. At least now the Clinton gravy train will be over, but they have enough to last for a long time. Would be nice to see a special prosecutor assigned to audit the books, but I figure by the time Trump takes office, the records will have been accidentally deleted.
Attachments
2016-11-09-83cc5870_fixed.jpg

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
treadlightly wrote:Well, I was hopeful Hillary couldn't be pardoned without being charged. I guess that's just wishful thinking, here's the operative part of Ford's pardon of Nixon:
Now, Therefore, I, Gerald R. Ford, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.
So this also means that, post pardon, Hillary should not be able to invoke the 5th amendment to avoid testifying before congress since she has effective immunity from prosecution for those crimes.

Knowing Hillary, she may decide to throw in a quick fraud or two to get a few extra bucks before her blanket pardon. If it follows the format above, then she could even commit murder as long as she did it before the date of the pardon. Kind of a personal purge day or two for her. Let's just hope she doesn't decide to take out Trump.
Even if this happened, there is still a way to punish the Clintons.

Open an investigation into the Clinton Foundation which will question their compliance with the law for a tax exempt organization. From what we think we know today, any real investigation should easily be able to prove it is a shill operation. They can revoke it's tax exempt status retroactive to whatever date they can substantiate and demand payment of those back taxes.

This would undoubtedly shatter the foundation and put it under. Without the foundation, the Clintons are nothing.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

HRC will likely never see the inside of a prison cell, but I wonder which member(s) of her entourage might be offered up as a sacrifice.
NRA lifetime member

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

KC5AV wrote:HRC will likely never see the inside of a prison cell, but I wonder which member(s) of her entourage might be offered up as a sacrifice.
It could be any, or all. Self preservation is a very strong instinct among her kind.

stroo

Post by stroo »

I don't see Hillary being charged with anything, but I could see Huma or Cheryl Mills being charged and convicted despite the immunity deals given them by the DOJ already. When you are given immunity you have to cooperate with the investigation. It looks to me like that didn't happen. If so, they could still be charged. And the elite would see that as satisfying the need for somebody's scalp.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bblhd672 »

stroo wrote:I don't see Hillary being charged with anything, but I could see Huma or Cheryl Mills being charged and convicted despite the immunity deals given them by the DOJ already. When you are given immunity you have to cooperate with the investigation. It looks to me like that didn't happen. If so, they could still be charged. And the elite would see that as satisfying the need for somebody's scalp.
Huma should be indicted and put on trial for mishandling classified information - the classified emails on a private laptop accessed by someone without a security clearance (her husband).
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

I don't think Trump should be involved at all. Presidents usually aren't involved in law enforcement activities. He should tell the AG, et. al. to do their jobs, then stand back and let it unfold.
-Ruark

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 2

Post by KD5NRH »

Interesting bit of information brought up in another group: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/236/79.html

TxRVer

Post by TxRVer »

My sister asked if the Clintons would get Secret Service protection in prison. I suggested that solitary confinement would be cheaper and safer.
Charlie

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

If the irs/benghazi/email/Clinton foundation scandals are not fully prosecuted and revealed completely for posterity, there will be nothing in Americas collective memory to prevent the next petty Tyrant from the same behavior.

Shining sunlight on the past 8 years is FAR more important than anyone going to prison.
Prison is just icing.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

gljjt

Post by gljjt »

There is another option. Presidential pardons only apply to federal laws. If some of the stuff i read is true, there are some serious violations of the laws of various states that could be prosecuted. Resulting in an extended stay at the Graybar Hotel.

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

gljjt wrote:There is another option. Presidential pardons only apply to federal laws. If some of the stuff i read is true, there are some serious violations of the laws of various states that could be prosecuted.
Interesting...could the admission of guilt Burdick places upon acceptance of a Federal pardon be used by the state courts to move the trials along a lot faster?

Return to “Federal”