Joseph Kopser--anti-gun

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

rotor
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Joseph Kopser--anti-gun

Post by rotor »

Maybe he is not a traitor but just a stupid liar. As far as I know Academy is not selling fully automatic AR15's. There was a time that southern democrats were really no different than moderate republicans but these days are gone. Although all politicians lie, it seems that the democratic lies are just so much more obvious and outrageous. I don't honor liars for their military service.

spectre
Banned

Post by spectre »

He's entitled to his opinion, the same as a Klansman or jihadist. As long as it's just talk and not action.
I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

So, my question is this: what did he do in the Army? What was his MOS? I mean, since he seems to think he's qualified to talk about firearms as an expert, was he combat arms of some sort? I see he was a ring-knocker and that he earned a Combat Action Badge, but how did he earn that? The devil is in the details, as they say.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

This guy is just a typical Liberal Progressive. Reading through his campaign ad, on one hand he advocates for a federal ban, on guns, and magazines, but then turns around and says the Federal Government should have no say regarding the carrying of handguns, because each State should make those decisions. You can't have it both ways, either you grant States ultimate control over firearm laws, or you give that power to the Feds. Since the Constitution clearly outlines the people's right to keep and bear arms, neither side should be allowed to restrict them. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Please define "ring-knocker."
Thank you.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Flightmare »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote:Please define "ring-knocker."
Thank you.

SIA
Among U.S. military officers, they're known as "ring knockers" because they proudly wear the big, gold class rings they earned when they graduated from one of America's military academies.
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/a ... 10,00.html
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

When a man breaks his oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic [and] bear true faith and allegiance to the same" it seems silly to thank him for his military service, especially when he proclaims his opposition to our Constitutional rights.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

As everybody knows, politicians say whatever they need to say to get the votes they want. They couldn't care less about the issues they portend to "support" or "oppose." It's all just targeted speechmaking, nothing more. Politicans are basically just professional liars.
-Ruark

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:...*snip*
When we came back from the gulf, a couple guys in my unit tried to keep a few AK's that they had found as souvenirs. They were successful, too. Right up to the point that they decided to get drunk, and back up into a police car while leaving the local bar. The AK's were sitting in plain view on the backseat of their truck. Those guys spent some time in Leavenworth on their way out of the service. Maybe this is what Mr Kosper means when he says that if you want a "fully auto assault weapon" you should join the Army. Because he knows that it would be easier to steal one from your unit than it would be to purchase one legally?*snip*...
I had two AKs that I could have gotten back to the states all broken down in pieces in my seabag. They told us that customs was going to go through our bags. Any 'contraband' found was going to put us on the last plane out of country...

I 86'd the AK parts because I wanted to go home...lol.

I DID get an Iraqi Beretta 9mm back to Hawaii packed in a pistol case with all the other M9s. Once back to the armory, the battalion XO spotted it and says, "who's is this?" Being as I had somewhat of a brain in my head, I kept my mouth shut. I think the Major took the pistol home...lol.

Oh, and customs never touched our seabags...SMH.
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

Return to “Federal”