I guess I got lucky.

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
pastor1
Posts in topic: 1

I guess I got lucky.

Post by pastor1 »

I sent in all my paper work in mid March and my CHL was in the mail on May 23. My birthday was May 15 so I only had eight days I couldn't carry. I did make several phone calls to DPS just to make sure everything was going smoothly i.e. no smugged fingerprints. Most of the ladies I talked to were very nice and helpful. Maybe it went so well because it was a renewal. I wish hope all of ya'll get you're happy envelope in the mail soon.
Isaiah 40:31

HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

May 15th is a good day for a birthday. (it's mine too) ;-)

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Great to have another pastor aboard. We welcome you & really believe this is much better than PDO. In the last several months I have tried to remember how I found or was introduced here. Can't remember for the life of me. Just glad I found it. :lol:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Diode

Post by Diode »

longtooth wrote:Great to have another pastor aboard. We welcome you & really believe this is much better than PDO. In the last several months I have tried to remember how I found or was introduced here. Can't remember for the life of me. Just glad I found it. :lol:
My lil brother sent me the link but I have never asked how he got it...

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”