Its on the way!

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
spud
Posts in topic: 2

Its on the way!

Post by spud »

Mailed May 22ed
Unsigned Documents June 17th
Pin Received Never??
CHL Active July 27th

Well after talking to 3 diffrent people today it is in the mail. Turns out that when you call and the Lady tells you everything is ok, That means she is not looking. I spoke with a lady that said she would call me back and go look herself. And what do you know, My CHL was active for 4 days!! Was hiding under some paperwork!! I never got a PIN dono what was up with that?

Either way, if you call because you are running late and the lady says it is ok we are waiting on "____". Call back and get someone toactually look at your file.

Now the worst wait 3 days of snail mail... Time to dust off the dancer and get him ready :)

Diode

Re: Its on the way!

Post by Diode »

spud wrote:Mailed May 22ed
Pin Received Never??
CHL Active July 27th

Well after talking to 3 diffrent people today it is in the mail. Turns out that when you call and the Lady tells you everything is ok, That means she is not looking. I spoke with a lady that said she would call me back and go look herself. And what do you know, My CHL was active for 4 days!! Was hiding under some paperwork!! I never got a PIN dono what was up with that?

Either way, if you call because you are running late and the lady says it is ok we are waiting on "____". Call back and get someone toactually look at your file.

Now the worst wait 3 days of snail mail... Time to dust off the dancer and get him ready :)
Congrats! Your snail mail wait could go as long a 5 to 7 days so don't freaked if it does. Their mailroom at DPS is the longest part.

Skipper5
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Its on the way!

Post by Skipper5 »

spud wrote:Mailed May 22ed
Pin Received Never??
CHL Active July 27th

Congrats spud...as Diode said....don't freak out if on day 5 it still hasnt arrived....it's bettween their (DPS Mailroom) and the USPS...
Again...soon! and congrats!
TX CHL Holder
NRA Life Member
TSRA Member - Yes to Castle Doctrine! Success!!

Topic author
spud

Post by spud »

2-3 more days of wait isnt that bad. At least now I know for sure its on the way. I was getting really worried due to never getting a PIN.

Holster is all broke in, new mag holder has arived and new belt is good.
Cant wait, almost time to goto WalMart.

... Never thought I would be happy and wanting to goto WalMart.

Diode

Post by Diode »

spud wrote:2-3 more days of wait isnt that bad. At least now I know for sure its on the way. I was getting really worried due to never getting a PIN.

Holster is all broke in, new mag holder has arived and new belt is good.
Cant wait, almost time to goto WalMart.

... Never thought I would be happy and wanting to goto WalMart.
hahahaha, yeah! Love that first Wally World trip

ac-mech
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ac-mech »

congratulation spud , mine took 6 days to get to fort worth. Be safe.... :cool:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”