Almost 2 weeks...

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Razgriz
Posts in topic: 3

Almost 2 weeks...

Post by Razgriz »

...And the site says that they haven't even received my documents. I mailed it off July 25th, and I'm beginning to wonder if it got lost in the mail or something else that be cause for concern. How long did it take for you guys just for them to say that they got it?

erick619
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Almost 2 weeks...

Post by erick619 »

Mine took about 10 days or so before they got it last October. I too was worried they lost it. My understanding is that everyone's wait time takes different times depending on how busy/nice DPS is. I remember the wait... I was so anxious the whole time. I'm sure it didn't get lost. Try to be patient and keep us updated!
I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

(J.R.R.Tolkien [Faramir], The Two Towers)

tomtexan

Post by tomtexan »

Two weeks for mine before it was updated on the web site. Don't worry, it will happen eventually. Just check back each day. Before you know it, there it will be.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.
NRA Life Member

ayermedic

Post by ayermedic »

Yeah, dont worry to much there was also a Holiday in the middle of this as well. Mine was 10 days in limbo at the begining. I finally went to being a "under review" status and have been stuck there for 24 days so far, so I feel your pain on wanting to see some movement. Especially since I have seen others put there stuff in after and have there card already! So hang in there our day will come....eventually!

Topic author
Razgriz

Post by Razgriz »

So, about 2 1/2 weeks in it finally updated. Now I'm just waiting on the background check to work itself out.

Topic author
Razgriz

Post by Razgriz »

In the mail (or so the website says), so here's to the plastic.

Whatthaduece
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Whatthaduece »

i sent my wifes off on 7/23 and no updates yet. mine took right at 30 days and i remember it taking around 2 weeks to update for the first time. :banghead:
CHL 2012

Whatthaduece
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Whatthaduece »

she has now in manufacturing pending! :fire

sent in 7/23 and manufacturing pending on 8/8/2012! :thewave
CHL 2012

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”