60 days and counting..anyone else?

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

tpynes
Posts in topic: 3

Re: 60 days and counting..anyone else?

Post by tpynes »

64 days...10 days since they indicated it was in the mail (pre update status removal) Called today and they said they had to make a correction and that it was probably posted on July 2 or 3. Instead of the 27th of June when it last indicated Mailed. We shall see. I contacted a State Rep last week and almost thought it wasn't needed.

tpynes
Posts in topic: 3

Post by tpynes »

tpynes wrote:64 days...10 days since they indicated it was in the mail (pre update status removal) Called today and they said they had to make a correction and that it was probably posted on July 2 or 3. Instead of the 27th of June when it last indicated Mailed. We shall see. I contacted a State Rep last week and almost thought it wasn't needed.
Received plastic today....

BSL-4
Posts in topic: 1

Post by BSL-4 »

tpynes wrote:
tpynes wrote:64 days...10 days since they indicated it was in the mail (pre update status removal) Called today and they said they had to make a correction and that it was probably posted on July 2 or 3. Instead of the 27th of June when it last indicated Mailed. We shall see. I contacted a State Rep last week and almost thought it wasn't needed.
Received plastic today....
Congrats!

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”