December Waiting

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

LeakyWaders
Posts in topic: 3

Re: December Waiting

Post by LeakyWaders »

License arrived with this afternoon's mail delivery. I did not keep track of any dates other than the internet submission date and the receipt of plastic date. I had to make half a dozen calls to the State including three conversations with a supervisor. I'm glad the wait is finally over and I can stop checking the December Waiting site as well as the DPS site.

Application submitted 12/6/13
License received 3/20/14
Pants Up.......Don't Loot

jmra
Posts in topic: 26

Post by jmra »

LeakyWaders wrote:License arrived with this afternoon's mail delivery. I did not keep track of any dates other than the internet submission date and the receipt of plastic date. I had to make half a dozen calls to the State including three conversations with a supervisor. I'm glad the wait is finally over and I can stop checking the December Waiting site as well as the DPS site.

Application submitted 12/6/13
License received 3/20/14
Congrats
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

slwilson6
Posts in topic: 13

Post by slwilson6 »

plastic received yesterday. 94 days from submission to received. it took me several calls to DPS as well.
:anamatedbanana
class 12/14
prints 12/16
submitted online 12/16
email sent verifying recpt 1/16
resp--allow 8 weeks to process 1/17
called DPS--"please allow up to 90 days to process" 2/18
called DPS--"please allow up to 90 days to process" 3/5
first update 3/6
mailed 3/17
recd 3/20
94 days

jmra

Post by jmra »

slwilson6 wrote:plastic received yesterday. 94 days from submission to received. it took me several calls to DPS as well.
:anamatedbanana
Congrats
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

grnamin
Posts in topic: 19

Post by grnamin »

Congratulations!

JCtx
Posts in topic: 10

Post by JCtx »

JCtx wrote:Day 105, My wife got her first update online. She called them Monday and they acted like they never got the forms. A manager was supposed to call her back, but never did. So she called again yesterday. The person that answered this time tried to tell her it would be another 60 days, my wife requested a manager again. This time she was transfer to a level 2 person, not a manager. However this person actually helped and got the ball rolling. So, maybe her plastic will be here by next week.

Note to anyone still waiting, the email is a waste of time. They never replied to her email from a few weeks ago. When I sent emails about my CHL they took a month to reply to the first one. When they did reply it was clear they didn't even read the note.
Good luck to those still waiting. :patriot:
My wife's plastic showed up in the mail yesterday. Around 114 days between submitting online and getting it in the mail.

jmra

Post by jmra »

JCtx wrote:
JCtx wrote:Day 105, My wife got her first update online. She called them Monday and they acted like they never got the forms. A manager was supposed to call her back, but never did. So she called again yesterday. The person that answered this time tried to tell her it would be another 60 days, my wife requested a manager again. This time she was transfer to a level 2 person, not a manager. However this person actually helped and got the ball rolling. So, maybe her plastic will be here by next week.

Note to anyone still waiting, the email is a waste of time. They never replied to her email from a few weeks ago. When I sent emails about my CHL they took a month to reply to the first one. When they did reply it was clear they didn't even read the note.
Good luck to those still waiting. :patriot:
My wife's plastic showed up in the mail yesterday. Around 114 days between submitting online and getting it in the mail.
Congrats to your wife. Better late than never?
Were it me, I would have been on the phone with my state representative on day 60.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

hammerman
Posts in topic: 1

Post by hammerman »

I am with you all my paper, tests, finger prints everything in by December 13th. I have seen people in January getting their license.!!! What is the problem.

sweatmachine
Posts in topic: 1

Post by sweatmachine »

hammerman wrote:I am with you all my paper, tests, finger prints everything in by December 13th. I have seen people in January getting their license.!!! What is the problem.
Look at the dates on this thread. You bumped a Zombie Thread from 2014.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”