Texas.gov online status check

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

mulfjohn
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Texas.gov online status check

Post by mulfjohn »

Hello all. Haven't posted anything here before but have posted elsewhere. Just got acall from DPS telling me my application is processed and will have that little piece of plastic in 5-10 days. Started this journey on 7/2/14. So its been 34 days
which is not that bad. So for those still waiting, DPS has gotten a little quicker with their turnaround time. Can't wait for my first wally walk.

synsei
Posts in topic: 7

Post by synsei »

6/21 CHL class completed
6/26 FAST fingerprints completed | Application submitted electronically | RSD Confirmation email received
6/27 "Waiting for required materials" message on the website
7/1 No status | Used email form to request a status check and confirm all was copacetic | Response pending
8/1 New "Change Information" Screen on the DPS website | License should be in the mail soon
8/6 Got my plastic in my mailbox today

46 days end to end.
"A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."- John Stuart Mill

CoolBreeze
Posts in topic: 20

Post by CoolBreeze »

mulfjohn wrote:Hello all. Haven't posted anything here before but have posted elsewhere. Just got acall from DPS telling me my application is processed and will have that little piece of plastic in 5-10 days. Started this journey on 7/2/14. So its been 34 days
which is not that bad. So for those still waiting, DPS has gotten a little quicker with their turnaround time. Can't wait for my first wally walk.
Congrats!
The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed. -Thomas Jefferson
Never Shoot a Large Caliber Man with a Small Caliber Bullet
IANAL - Please do not assume anything in my posts is legal advice

CoolBreeze
Posts in topic: 20

Post by CoolBreeze »

synsei wrote:6/21 CHL class completed
6/26 FAST fingerprints completed | Application submitted electronically | RSD Confirmation email received
6/27 "Waiting for required materials" message on the website
7/1 No status | Used email form to request a status check and confirm all was copacetic | Response pending
8/1 New "Change Information" Screen on the DPS website | License should be in the mail soon
8/6 Got my plastic in my mailbox today

46 days end to end.
Congrats!
The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed. -Thomas Jefferson
Never Shoot a Large Caliber Man with a Small Caliber Bullet
IANAL - Please do not assume anything in my posts is legal advice

sominus
Posts in topic: 1

Post by sominus »

Hey all...

9/20 - Took CHL
9/20 - Submitted online app. Uploaded CHL100
9/22 - FAST fingerprints submitted (it helps that I share office space with the company that performs the service!)

... now we'll see how long it takes.

-Michael Dow

Thomas Hagemeier
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Thomas Hagemeier »

All my stuff completed and submitted by 9/15. Hope I'm one of the "13 day'ers" and not one of the "46 day'ers".
Believer in God, happily married,
Love dogs, patriot, Lifetime NRA,
And Keyboard Rambo

jmra
Posts in topic: 8

Post by jmra »

sominus wrote:Hey all...

9/20 - Took CHL
9/20 - Submitted online app. Uploaded CHL100
9/22 - FAST fingerprints submitted (it helps that I share office space with the company that performs the service!)

... now we'll see how long it takes.

-Michael Dow
Welcome to the forum
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Thomas Hagemeier
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Thomas Hagemeier »

Mine is due any day now. People who had their DPS site status change around the day I did are getting their license in the mailbox now.
Believer in God, happily married,
Love dogs, patriot, Lifetime NRA,
And Keyboard Rambo

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”