Status update

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Rushracer
Posts in topic: 3

Status update

Post by Rushracer »

I just joined this forum, submitted my paperwork online and received confirmation email on 10/2. I am confused about the 'status change' being referred to in many posts. When I go to check my status, on the left is an option for chl instructor, on the right is change of address, report lost/stolen card, etc. Are the change options on the right the ones being referred to, as these have been there for at least a week or more. I have never seen the screen someone posted showing the bullet points status of each item. Can someone please explain in more detail?

Happily Ever After
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Status update

Post by Happily Ever After »

They used to have application status available but not anymore. I heard it was removed because too many people whined that online status wasn't updated real time. Easier to remove it than get budget for staff to do updates or handle the complaints. But that's just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

Now people wait. No different than applying for a passport, online or mail car registration renewal, and so on.

Topic author
Rushracer

Post by Rushracer »

Thanks for the info. I did the class, fingerprints, online app and paperwork submission with a friend, he got his in one week, I'm still waiting! Go figure?

mtnthundr2
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mtnthundr2 »

If you have the option to change address, report lost/stolen card (etc, on the right) then that usually means that your card has been manufactured and should arrive within 10 days or so.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pending license!
5-28-14 Upload documents - 6-26-14 plastic in hand
~ Never let your fear decide your fate ~

Topic author
Rushracer

Post by Rushracer »

What do you know, came in the mail today! 23 days, not bad.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”