Renewal

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Cjwglock19
Posts in topic: 2

Renewal

Post by Cjwglock19 »

Renewal online January 3. Go to check status and get a page saying

Choose Service

CHL APPLICATION STATUS: If you have a pending CHL application, please allow sufficient time for processing. If you have not already done so, please submit all of the items listed on the checklist you received. DPS will notify you by mail if further information or additional documents are required.

Nothing else to check. How long will this last? I know these take time, just wondering if this is normal?
"You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work but I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

- Clint Smith

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Renewal

Post by joe817 »

What see on the screen is normal. I checked every day after submitting everything online. There are no more 'updates' like there used to be. Nothing will change until AFTER DPS has issued(mailed) your new license.

The only way you can tell(other than calling them) is to check the link. When you see something different that includes "change of address", you'll know it's on its way to you. Hope this helps. :tiphat:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Topic author
Cjwglock19
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Cjwglock19 »

Joe817-

Thanks for the quick reply.
"You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work but I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much the universal language."

- Clint Smith

WLB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WLB »

joe817 wrote:What see on the screen is normal. I checked every day after submitting everything online. There are no more 'updates' like there used to be. Nothing will change until AFTER DPS has issued(mailed) your new license.

The only way you can tell(other than calling them) is to check the link. When you see something different that includes "change of address", you'll know it's on its way to you. Hope this helps. :tiphat:
Thanks. Answers my questions. :txflag:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”