Now the Wait!

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Mlathem1998
Posts in topic: 4

Now the Wait!

Post by Mlathem1998 »

So, just completed my CHL class today and fingerprints yesterday. So I had my CHL a long time ago and let it lapse. Then two years ago I went through the whole process then to find out I was able to get it until I had a record non disclosed. So, just got the done, but had to contact DPS to get them to change the date so I could reapply again. At first they were saying I couldn't, even after I told them I had a non disclosure. Then the lady did some more research, found my non disclosure and changed my eligibility date.

6/2: Filed Electronically
6/12: Fingerprints
6/13: CHL Class
6/13: Submitted CHL-100 & FAST form on RDS

Now the wait!

peterocksteady
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Now the Wait!

Post by peterocksteady »

Hey just hang in there. Don't be like me checking it 4 times a day and calling every day. It took me 33 days from submission via email to card in hand

Topic author
Mlathem1998

Post by Mlathem1998 »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the status change is when the address change option shows up when you login?

Impala65hou

Post by Impala65hou »

^^^correct

Topic author
Mlathem1998

Post by Mlathem1998 »

7/3 - Status screen now shows change address options.
Last edited by Mlathem1998 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jmra »

Congrats
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Topic author
Mlathem1998

Post by Mlathem1998 »

Received plastic 7/6.

Walking today. Course I've have a license before and let it lapse. It was mostly the lack of ease to carry in the summer and I said it one point, whats the use. So I just let it lapse. Now, with open carry coming online on Jan 1st concealment won't be such an issue, so hopefully I'll be able to maintain a wearing trend. I'll still conceal to a degree, but I won't be worried about anyone seeing it now after Jan 1st.

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jmra »

Mlathem1998 wrote:Received plastic 7/6.

Walking today. Course I've have a license before and let it lapse. It was mostly the lack of ease to carry in the summer and I said it one point, whats the use. So I just let it lapse. Now, with open carry coming online on Jan 1st concealment won't be such an issue, so hopefully I'll be able to maintain a wearing trend. I'll still conceal to a degree, but I won't be worried about anyone seeing it now after Jan 1st.
Congrats and welcome back
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Glockster

Post by Glockster »

Mlathem1998 wrote:Received plastic 7/6.

Exactly, and congrats!
NRA Life Member
My State Rep Hubert won't tell me his position on HB560. How about yours?

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”