Just Great.....

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Texsquatch
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Just Great.....

Post by Texsquatch »

Abraham wrote:Texsquatch,

"But as I read all the posts, I think I've seen this movie before"

By the above are you saying you've seen her exact story elsewhere or ...?

Or, she's just attention hungry or ...?

Or, get's the forum riled up only to leave as a mystery...or?

In a way, I hope she was faking her dilemma, as it sounded very bad.
What I'm saying is the cynic in me feels like this is a plot to a bad movie. Bad ex, kingpin of some club of bad dudes, no help from the law, etc. She had answers for everything. Just reminds me of the weak Lifetime movies my wife will used to watch.

I also hope that if this was a real person, the story was somehow untrue. No one needs to deal with crap like that.

sugar land dave

Post by sugar land dave »

In big cities this is an old story. That is why I made some safety suggestions in my earlier post. I am not ready to suggest troll when she also has another thread about legality of stun guns for self defense. Just try to imagine what fear a large biker could instill in a much smaller woman.
DPS Received Forms- 1/18/11 Online Status - 1/27/11 My Mailbox - 2/12/11
NRA Life Member

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SewTexas »

I have no reason to disbelieve her story. In fact I believe her, I've heard this story before and am concerned that we haven't heard from her.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

tomtexan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tomtexan »

Has anyone tried emailing her :?:
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.
NRA Life Member

allisji

Post by allisji »

I seriously doubt that it was a troll or even a made up story. She was posting on this site for several weeks and was very consistent. My guess is that she either received her LTC and lost interest in the forum, or was denied her LTC and decided she had no reason to return.

Certainly, those aren't the only options, but I would hope that it was one of those and not something worse.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

greenbeer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by greenbeer »

If this wasn't the case of a troll, and I am kind of hoping it was. Then I do hope all is ok. However I've spent enough time on forums and the net in general to know that there are a lot of people out there with entirely too much time on their hands. Building a story with other posts is not unheard of or even rare. People get off on other people's emotions. Sad but true. Again hopefully it's one of the alternatives. She either got her license and has gotten what she needed from here or was denied and just decided not to come back. If it's a true story hopefully she's safe.
In Sig I trust.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”