My Wait Is Almost OVER!

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
zombiesgt
Posts in topic: 2

My Wait Is Almost OVER!

Post by zombiesgt »

Timeline:
Chl class:2/9/16
Documents&fingerprints submitted:3/11/16 (they were booked for a while+ plus I couldn't get a decent time to go in for a while)
Status update w/ DPS-4/21/16- nice lady said that they haven't even touched my application and that I would be waiting FOR A LONG WHILE :banghead:
Status change-5/13/16- Day after my last final of the semester!
Plastic in hand-???
Total wait time- 63 days-ish for status change

So to anyone who says that "anyone in 2016 has to wait 90-120 days" is full of it

JoCannonIV

Re: My Wait Is Almost OVER!

Post by JoCannonIV »

zombiesgt wrote:Timeline:
Chl class:2/9/16
Documents&fingerprints submitted:3/11/16 (they were booked for a while+ plus I couldn't get a decent time to go in for a while)
Status update w/ DPS-4/21/16- nice lady said that they haven't even touched my application and that I would be waiting FOR A LONG WHILE :banghead:
Status change-5/13/16- Day after my last final of the semester!
Plastic in hand-???
Total wait time- 63 days-ish for status change

So to anyone who says that "anyone in 2016 has to wait 90-120 days" is full of it
Today is 87 calendar days and 60 business days for me. However, if I go by what the RSD says its 78 Calendar days and 53 business days. Either way they both calculate to longer than most in the last 30 days. Not everyone has to wait 90-120 days, there are a select few who manage to get it sooner. Don't know why, Don't think the RSD knows why, Don't even think they care.

Congratulations! I just keep sitting here reading about everybody getting a status change or plastic in the mail. :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Topic author
zombiesgt

Post by zombiesgt »

Today is 87 calendar days and 60 business days for me. However, if I go by what the RSD says its 78 Calendar days and 53 business days. Either way they both calculate to longer than most in the last 30 days. Not everyone has to wait 90-120 days, there are a select few who manage to get it sooner. Don't know why, Don't think the RSD knows why, Don't even think they care.

Congratulations! I just keep sitting here reading about everybody getting a status change or plastic in the mail. :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Hey man sorry to hear that. Have you tried emailing the state rep or the gov about this? You should've had your's already bro. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/50 ... cTyN3.jpeg[/img]

JoCannonIV

Post by JoCannonIV »

zombiesgt wrote:

Hey man sorry to hear that. Have you tried emailing the state rep or the gov about this? You should've had your's already bro. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/50 ... cTyN3.jpeg[/img]
Thank you! I really need that :lol::

mental_midget
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mental_midget »

Congrats!

golfnut

Post by golfnut »

Got mine today...58 total days.

Nano

Post by Nano »

My wife's class was 4/5. Her plastic came 5/23, 48 calendar days. Nothing was done to speed up the process. Just luck of the draw I guess.
NRA Member

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”