Wife in the process

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Jusme
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Wife in the process

Post by Jusme »

That's great! :hurry:

Have her jump on here,with us, I'm sure some our other female members would appreciate the company.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Congrats to you and your wife SBrawley on your new arrival! :clapping:

RootinTootinCowgirl
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RootinTootinCowgirl »

Hello everyone, thank you for the kind welcomes! :mrgreen: It has been a complete turnaround for me... just a few years ago I freaked at the idea of my husband owning a gun.... and now here I am with two of my own and my LTC getting ready to be printed and sent to me. Who woulda thought? :smilelol5: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know y'all! :woohoo

Mike S

Post by Mike S »

RootinTootinCowgirl wrote:Hello everyone, thank you for the kind welcomes! :mrgreen: It has been a complete turnaround for me... just a few years ago I freaked at the idea of my husband owning a gun.... and now here I am with two of my own and my LTC getting ready to be printed and sent to me. Who woulda thought? :smilelol5: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know y'all! :woohoo
Welcome to the Forum family, RootinTootinCowgirl.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Jusme »

RootinTootinCowgirl wrote:Hello everyone, thank you for the kind welcomes! :mrgreen: It has been a complete turnaround for me... just a few years ago I freaked at the idea of my husband owning a gun.... and now here I am with two of my own and my LTC getting ready to be printed and sent to me. Who woulda thought? :smilelol5: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know y'all! :woohoo

Welcome to the forum RTCG!!

Glad you have decided to join, not only the forum but also the fraternity of LTC holders.

We look forward to your experiences once you get your plastic. :thumbs2:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 3

Post by SewTexas »

HI! :hurry:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Vol Texan »

Welcome! We look forward to you joining in on our West Quadrant Breakfast on the 15th!
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Welcome! Texas needs more women with LTC and carrying their self defense handguns every day!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”