Wife in the process

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
sbrawley

Re: Wife in the process

Postby sbrawley » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:15 am

We checked her status today...print pending
At first she thought it was an April fools joke until I showed her.
:thewave
When government takes away citizens' right to bear arms, it becomes citizens' duty to take away government's right to govern
Unknown
2015 NRA Lifetime Member

Jusme

Postby Jusme » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:37 am

That's great! :hurry:

Have her jump on here,with us, I'm sure some our other female members would appreciate the company.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Take Down Sicko

Postby Take Down Sicko » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:27 am

Congrats to you and your wife SBrawley on your new arrival! :clapping:

Topic author
sbrawley

Postby sbrawley » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:04 pm

Jusme wrote:That's great! :hurry:

Have her jump on here,with us, I'm sure some our other female members would appreciate the company.

She will. Her grandmother was in from California visiting us for the past 3 weeks so she hasn't really been able to get online. We just dropped her off at the airport this morning so now she'll be more available.
When government takes away citizens' right to bear arms, it becomes citizens' duty to take away government's right to govern
Unknown
2015 NRA Lifetime Member

RootinTootinCowgirl

Postby RootinTootinCowgirl » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello everyone, thank you for the kind welcomes! :mrgreen: It has been a complete turnaround for me... just a few years ago I freaked at the idea of my husband owning a gun.... and now here I am with two of my own and my LTC getting ready to be printed and sent to me. Who woulda thought? :smilelol5: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know y'all! :woohoo

Mike S

Postby Mike S » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:24 pm

RootinTootinCowgirl wrote:Hello everyone, thank you for the kind welcomes! :mrgreen: It has been a complete turnaround for me... just a few years ago I freaked at the idea of my husband owning a gun.... and now here I am with two of my own and my LTC getting ready to be printed and sent to me. Who woulda thought? :smilelol5: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know y'all! :woohoo

Welcome to the Forum family, RootinTootinCowgirl.
Mike S.

Jusme

Postby Jusme » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:45 pm

RootinTootinCowgirl wrote:Hello everyone, thank you for the kind welcomes! :mrgreen: It has been a complete turnaround for me... just a few years ago I freaked at the idea of my husband owning a gun.... and now here I am with two of my own and my LTC getting ready to be printed and sent to me. Who woulda thought? :smilelol5: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know y'all! :woohoo

Welcome to the forum RTCG!!

Glad you have decided to join, not only the forum but also the fraternity of LTC holders.

We look forward to your experiences once you get your plastic. :thumbs2:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

SewTexas

Postby SewTexas » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:49 pm

HI! :hurry:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Vol Texan

Postby Vol Texan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:44 am

Welcome! We look forward to you joining in on our West Quadrant Breakfast on the 15th!
Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator

bblhd672

Postby bblhd672 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 am

Welcome! Texas needs more women with LTC and carrying their self defense handguns every day!
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“What ‘gun law’ would have prevented the Las Vegas massacre?”

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”