App Status

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Willis9965
Posts in topic: 1

App Status

Post by Willis9965 »

New to this forum and to CHL/LTC.

LTC Class: March 19 2017
Submitted application: March 19 2017
Submitted paperwork: March 20 2017
Fingerprinted: March 20 2017
No status shown yet: March 22 2017

How long does it take for a status to show up???? :txflag:

jweg84

Re: App Status

Post by jweg84 »

After I submitted all required documents my status showed as submitted. A day or two later, everything went away and I had absolutely nothing that showed I had even submitted my documents. About 2 weeks after that is when I started seeing everything again and started getting the green "Received" updated.

So just a word of advice, don't be alarmed if in the next day or two the "submitted" portion of the page goes away and all you see is the page about submitting to be an LTC instructor.

I would suggest taking a look over the topics below to see what kind of timeline you're looking at.

http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=87428
or
http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2398
S&W M&P Shield 9mm rides around town in a Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0

stever1950

Re: App Status

Post by stever1950 »

It took about 2 weeks before status showed up with everything green except waiting for background check. One day later that was green and it sent to printing. Now how long that line is, no telling.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”