Done Deal Lucielle

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
stever1950
Posts in topic: 4

Done Deal Lucielle

Post by stever1950 »

I took class on 11th, sent in that night and this morning (28th) status is...... MAILED. :woohoo
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Done Deal Lucielle

Post by bblhd672 »

Congrats!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
stever1950

Post by stever1950 »

Thank you Sir. It pays to have a clean record and read the instructions.. :tiphat:
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Gixxer2k4

Post by Gixxer2k4 »

That was fast, Congrats on the license!

Topic author
stever1950

Post by stever1950 »

Got plastic on 29th. Guess I can leave this thread now and move on to others.
I will start making list of where I can and can't go. So far my regular haunts are no worse than 30.07 which doesn't bother me.
I am interested in becoming an instructor. Any suggestions which threads are good for info on that?

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

stever1950 wrote:Got plastic on 29th. Guess I can leave this thread now and move on to others.
I will start making list of where I can and can't go. So far my regular haunts are no worse than 30.07 which doesn't bother me.
I am interested in becoming an instructor. Any suggestions which threads are good for info on that?
Congratulations!

http://texaschlforum.com/viewforum.php?f=71

Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

That sure was fast congrats
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

mot7981

Post by mot7981 »

Way to go! I remember mine also came faster than I was expecting. Good to know they're not all horror stories.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Welcome to the club!
Regarding a list of places you can and cant go - https://www.texas3006.com/
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Congrats Stever1950! Dont forget to do your Wally walk when you receive your LTC... :txflag: :fire :cheers2: Happy trails.

Topic author
stever1950

Post by stever1950 »

Thanks everyone. I have been waiting for my [Pre-paid legal service] card (don't wake up without it). Got that, so I'm ready... There is not much challenge to wally world. I will think of something different. Maybe the Penny's Parade..Lowes Lounge, Target Traipse, don't know yet. So many choices...
Re-joined the NRA today, got my Back the Blue sticker, "Ain't nothing worth your life in this car" sticker... what's next? LOL
Where I grew up OC was the rule not the exception, plain sight in the car was the law, then they changed. Only thing you can do there now is get stoned on the street corner. Glad I live in Texas now! :txflag:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”