How long to recieve fingerprints?

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
jovisb
Posts in topic: 3

How long to recieve fingerprints?

Post by jovisb »

Curious as to how long it takes for the site to show they recieved your prints? That's all mine is waiting on to be all in.

007Glock
Posts in topic: 1

Re: How long to recieve fingerprints?

Post by 007Glock »

jovisb wrote:Curious as to how long it takes for the site to show they recieved your prints? That's all mine is waiting on to be all in.
Well receiving your fingerprints is also part of the background check process. Is your background check yellow and says 'under review' as well? If so, then it's just a waiting game until they get your background check done with your fingerprints. If you have a squeaky clean record, then things should move relatively fast in a week or so. If not, then they will have to do a more thorough background check investigation, which the statute says DPS has 60 days to approve or deny an application. In short, anywhere from a week to 2 months.

Topic author
jovisb

Post by jovisb »

I had them done 2 days ago but the fingerprint section is still showing red. Says they haven't recieved them yet. Just don't know how long it us ally takes identogo to send them and the state to show they recieved them.

marcotanquinobjj
Posts in topic: 1

Post by marcotanquinobjj »

Every time new supporting documentation is submitted, it will take the system about a week to show on most occasions.

Topic author
jovisb

Post by jovisb »

:txflag:
marcotanquinobjj wrote:Every time new supporting documentation is submitted, it will take the system about a week to show on most occasions.
Hey thanks. That was all I was needing to know. I'm sure it's been asked about 10,000 times already.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”