My October 2017 timeline

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Cheapsk8
Posts in topic: 6

My October 2017 timeline

Post by Cheapsk8 »

Submitted application 10/21 finger prints 10/23. Today 10/29 took LTC class and uploaded chl-100 form.

The wait begins.

Question 10/21 -10/23 when I checked status it said submitted. After that date it says nothing other than the below. Is this normal and will that change tomorrow or so once the receive and begin processing.

Ok editing my post as it sounds like it may be normal for the status to go away, why I don't know but will give them some time and hopefully that will change and start showing me the steps.
In life as in baseball, it is the number of times you reach home safely that count.

K9Texas
Posts in topic: 1

Re: My October 2017 timeline

Post by K9Texas »

It should update in a day or three :waiting:
:patriot: God Bless These United States of America :patriot:

Dzydvl
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Dzydvl »

K9texas is right. I submitted my paperwork on the 16th of October, everything showed up in the website on the 17th. I’m now waiting for the website to update from print pending to mailed :-)

Topic author
Cheapsk8

Post by Cheapsk8 »

Received email this morning stating the LTC document was received. Along with link to check on status.

Still nothing showing on status.
In life as in baseball, it is the number of times you reach home safely that count.

Dzydvl

Post by Dzydvl »

It should update tomorrow morning around 7:30am. That's typically whnpen the site is refreshed.

Dzydvl

Post by Dzydvl »

Looks like they changed the update time of the website. It’s now updated between 6-6:30 am CST. Just for grins I looked at the page when I woke up at 5:45 and no update, but at 6:40 that was a different story... everything is green!!!! What a morning

Topic author
Cheapsk8

Post by Cheapsk8 »

Updated to mine this morning. 10/31.
7 green steps
3 yellow, passport photo holder UR, background check UR, License to Carry PP
2 red, Proof of classroom, and proof of proficiency, both state not received notice sent to applicant.

Only notice I received was email yesterday that stating that they received my ltc document and it was being forwarded to process with my application. I can only assume then that means they have nor actually reviewed the document yet.

Apologies if this is too much info. Just wanted to put this out so other know what to expect.

Topic author
Cheapsk8

Post by Cheapsk8 »

Ok I believe the red x on the proof of classroom and proficiency are valid. Instructor called yesterday and told me he gave us the older chl-100 form instead of Ltc-100. And then emails the new form last night. Need to print and sign it and then send that in.

Topic author
Cheapsk8

Post by Cheapsk8 »

Status today updated to print pending. :clapping:

Topic author
Cheapsk8

Post by Cheapsk8 »

Status updated to mailed :clapping: :hurry: :patriot: :woohoo

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”