SPRING BREAK!

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 2

SPRING BREAK!

Post by Grundy1133 »

Ok so I'm wondering if spring break will affect the overall time it takes for them to "process" the background check. As in does the DPS get off all next week for spring break like the schools do? and in case anyone's wondering yes i'm a tad impatient... the world is getting crazier and crazier by the week and going places unprotected is becoming more and more of a realistic concern... I'm not being impatient because "i want it now", I just want to be able to protect myself as quickly as I can... I'd hate to be caught with my pants down (so to speak). :tiphat:
NRA Member

mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Re: SPRING BREAK!

Post by mojo84 »

DPS doesn't shut down for spring break.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

16Adams

Post by 16Adams »

No.

Attached is listing of State Holidays

http://www.hr.sao.texas.gov/Documents/H ... ys2018.pdf

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Adults outside of academia don’t get “spring breaks.” We have to take vacations days off.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grundy1133 »

bblhd672 wrote:Adults outside of academia don’t get “spring breaks.” We have to take vacations days off.
people complain about being a teacher but the paid holidays sound nice lol. :smilelol5:
NRA Member

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”