Family Surgeries - Final Update

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Keith B
Posts in topic: 4

Family Surgeries - Final Update

Post by Keith B »

I am going in for out-patient bi-lateral hernia surgery tomorrow.

My daughter is going in for out-patient foot surgery on Friday. Please add us to your prayer list.

Also, include my wife on those days plus the weekend for having to take care of the new invalids in the house!! :lol:

Will provide updates as soon as I feel up to getting back on the computer.

God bless you my friends!
Last edited by Keith B on Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Kalrog
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Kalrog »

I had a single hernia fixed about a year ago. Found out that I have veso vegal syncope that night... passed out taking a #2 break. Be very careful and don't push or laugh at all for a couple of days.

Y'all have been added to the prayer list.

Topic author
Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Kalrog wrote:I had a single hernia fixed about a year ago. Found out that I have veso vegal syncope that night... passed out taking a #2 break. Be very careful and don't push or laugh at all for a couple of days.

Y'all have been added to the prayer list.
Thanks Kalrog, I will keep that in mind. Probably means I better stay off of here for a couple of days to avoid laughter!!! :razz:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Keith, we'll be praying for both of you and for your wife's patience!

Chas.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

We will also pray for you and the family.

Crossfire

Post by Crossfire »

You got it, Keith! And we will try to refrain from being funny until you are better.
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Topic author
Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Well, got a call this morning that my surgeon has a stomach virus and cancelled the surgery. Mixed emotions as I wanted to get it over with, but glad no recovery period.

I decided to reschedule after the 1st of the year so I would not be limited on lifting around the holidays. I plan to fly my balloon around Christmas and there is a lot of heavy work for that (hence the injuries in the first place.)

My daughter is still on for her procedure tomorow, so thanks for the prayers and keep them coming for her.

God bless,
Keith

elwood blooz

Post by elwood blooz »

Added to our prayer list Keith

Venus Pax

Post by Venus Pax »

prayer sent
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

Topic author
Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Well, my kiddo came through her surgery just fine. Her foot is pretty sore, but she is watching DVD's and in good spirits.

Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers. I will post again before I go in for my rescheduled one in January.

God bless,
Keith

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

God Bless your daughter. At a young age, foot surgery is no small thing for an athlete.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”