A thank you & update.

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
longtooth
Posts in topic: 9

Re: A thank you & update.

Post by longtooth »

This modle is a seald bearing. :thumbs2:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by carlson1 »

Glad you are recovering - still praying for you.

Topic author
longtooth

Post by longtooth »

I know your faithfulness. I for you too.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by flintknapper »

longtooth wrote:This modle is a seald bearing. :thumbs2:

I should have known. :oops:

These days there are no "user serviceable parts". ;-)
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Tactical_Texan_CHL

Post by Tactical_Texan_CHL »

Yeah, it voids the manufacurer's warranty if you try to service it yourself! LT, sorry to hear about you being extra sick! I haven't been on in a few days much myself, so I didn't notice. I'm sorry. I would have PM'd you too to say hi! My prayers are with you, and I hope you get back to %100 soon!
TacTex
NRA Life Member

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith B »

Spray the knee with a good dose of Gun Scrubber and follow up with some Gun Butter. Works to cure 1911's, so ought to work on you!! :lol:

Seriously, glad to hear you are progressing well. I hope you are able to make the TSRA convention so we can get to have a face-toface meeting! :cool:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
longtooth

Post by longtooth »

If it works for a 1911 it has to be good for me. :tiphat:

Topic author
longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Probably my last needed report here on my knee unless something changes a lot & I sure hope not.
Theropy Monday, yesterday 2-25.
Did the progress evaluation & they said I had reached all goals set for my exit. My original completion date was to be March 13. I am almost 3 weeks ahead of schedule. I will finish this week of supervised rehab & decide what I think I need to work on for the next month of aftercare. I will go in & do what I think I need or want to. After the month of aftercare I can go in for the rest of my life for $2.00 a time. Cant find a fitness center for that price.
I credit your prayers, prayers of our church, & the grace of Jesus for my extreemly fast & complete recovery. Dr. Guse did a great job & I do thank the Lord for training him so well.
I am climbing stairs frontward like normal people, and going up & down backward like rehab folks.
Balance has returned & I can walk a 4" beam. I climb 12" stairs or go down the same frontward. My leg is streight now for the fisrt time in yrs. I can carry weight w/in reason. I have carried 40lb or so boxes of groceries from the vehicle to house w/ no problem. Walk 2 miles on it w/ no problems. I think I am ready to rejoin the real working people at "the job that needs to be done" what ever that is at the time.
No more whinin & cryin, sayin 'I cant do that cause of my knee." Get up, get busy, & geter done.
Thank you all for your prayers & care.
LT

Kalrog

Post by Kalrog »

:hurry: :hurry: :hurry: :hurry: :thumbs2:

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”