New update on Cat

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
quidni
Posts in topic: 2

New update on Cat

Post by quidni »

Got a text msg from Frogg this evening:

"The flight has been booked. Cathy is coming home the afternoon of the seventh of September. Then, we get to know each other all over again!"

That's good news! We don't know how much of her memory has returned, or will return. It's not going to be easy for her, Frogg, or their family. But God is good and has given her back to her friends and loved ones, alive and safe. It will be so good to see her again, even if she doesn't remember us.

Everyone's prayers have been a blessing. Thank you! Please continue to lift Cat and her family in your prayers as they "get to know each other all over again."

:woohoo
TSRA / NRA
KA5RLA
All guns have at least two safeties. One's digital, one's cognitive. In other words - keep the digit off the trigger until ready to fire, and THINK. Some guns also have mechanical safeties on top of those. But if the first two don't work, the mechanical ones aren't guaranteed. - me

bryang
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New update on Cat

Post by bryang »

Dear Lord this is a perfect setting for a miracle, and Lord we ask on behalf of this wonderful family for an out pouring of Your Spirit of love, peace, and healing. Father restore her mind and memory. Lord I pray that when she sees her family the vale of darkness will be lifted and all things will become new. What a joyous reunion this will be, in the name of our Lord and Savior: Jesus!

God Bless You!
-geo
"I am crucified with Christ: Nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me" -Gal 2:20

NRA-TSRA-Life Member
American Legion USN-GM
"Μολών λαβέ!"

Project One Million:Texas - Get Involved - Join The NRA & TSRA -TODAY!

Vic303

Post by Vic303 »

Praise God for keeping her safe while she was lost & traveling! Awesome that she was unharmed all that time. Will pray that her memories return of her family and loved ones.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Prayers continue.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

catwoman

Post by catwoman »

You have all been on my mind and on my heart...know that my prayers will continue. Our God truly is an awesome God!

Topic author
quidni
Posts in topic: 2

Post by quidni »

Cathy called me this evening!

No, she doesn't remember me - but she and Frogg have been having long phone conversations about everything and everyone, and he's encouraging her to call and speak to as many people as she can about anything at all. She called me tonight because he sent her a text msg that I was deploying with the Guard, and would not be in El Paso to help welcome her home. (Unless our orders change again, I'll be in Dallas by Monday evening.)

She told me, "It's a weird feeling, speaking to someone who obviously knows me, but I have no idea who they are." But she's open to re-learning, and wanting her memories to come back. I told her that even if she never regained all of her memories, it was OK as far as our friendship is concerned - we value her enough that we're willing to begin a new friendship, starting right now, as if we had never met before. She said she'd like that.

We had a good visit over the phone, and she sounded good. We are much encouraged.

God is so good.
TSRA / NRA
KA5RLA
All guns have at least two safeties. One's digital, one's cognitive. In other words - keep the digit off the trigger until ready to fire, and THINK. Some guns also have mechanical safeties on top of those. But if the first two don't work, the mechanical ones aren't guaranteed. - me

Venus Pax

Post by Venus Pax »

Quidni, that is so encouraging. It shows that she's determined to get as much back as she can.

Stay safe as you leave home.
"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”