Health Need: Dave Hughes

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

40FIVER
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 40FIVER »

I had a pleasant phone conversation with Mr. Hughes Friday night. He has seen the posts about us praying for him and really does appreciate our prayers. He was with the docs most of yesterday getting needled and prodded and got some encouraging news as well.

Let's keep praying everyday for him. God is in control of this situation just as He is in control of all things.

Sometimes it just doesn't look like it.

But we walk by faith, not by sight.

40FIVER

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Thanks for the update 40Fiver. I'm glad he's getting some good new and yes, let's keep praying.

Chas.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Update on Dave's health

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I am more than a little irritated at my email spam filter. Dave sent me an email update on his health and I didn't find it until today. :mad5

So here is the very good report Dave had for us. I'll have to be general since I do not have his permission to post his entire report. Dave saw his nephrologist recently and received a good report on his kidneys and their blood supply. He has to go back for a follow up in three months.

Dave was also very pleased to have his previously constant back pain greatly reduced. He is convinced this relief if the direct result of the prayers we have been offering to our Lord on his behalf.

Dave has a great testimony, although he probably doesn't realize it. Things are looking much better for him, but let's keep praying for his recovery.

Chas.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

Still Praying

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Skiprr »

You, oh Lord, are a God full of compassion, and graciousness, and longsuffering, and abundant in mercy and truth. (Psalm 86:15)

Lord, may You bless Dave in his recovery.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”