Prayers needed. going in for surgery on Wednesday 1-25-12

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

pinkpistol
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayers needed. going in for surgery on Wednesday 1-25-1

Post by pinkpistol »

Praying for a speedy recovery, and an end to administrative delays.
Take care.
Glock 19, Taurus 738.

Topic author
Kiowa Scout
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Prayers needed. going in for surgery on Wednesday 1-25-1

Post by Kiowa Scout »

Thanks. I've been so, busy this last 5 weeks, I haven't had time to post on here,I went back to work on April 16. On April 21, one of the other supervisors came to tell us all that he would be leaving effective 5//1. Man that was fun to find out. I hadn't even had a full week of work back when I find out we are gonna be short handed again. So everything got really busy quick. Dope those that don't know, I work for a very large oilfield well servicing company. I am a trucking supervisor. I an in charge of overseeing numerous trucks and employees. After this other supervisor left, I know have to take care of my trucks, employees and customers in addition to my own. In the last 25 days, I've worked 21 of days. I'd've had also put more than 5000 miles on a brand new pickup. So needless to say,I haven't been easy on my leg since I got back to work . Praise God that I have not had any problems. There hav been a couple of days that when I got out of the truck, k was not sure I was going to be able to move because my leg was so sore. One I got out though I was fine.
"They all handle the sword and are expert in war; every man has his sword on his thigh, that fear be not excited in the night" Song of Solomon 3:8

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”