my father-in-law

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
SewTexas
Posts in topic: 7

Re: my father-in-law

Post by SewTexas »

I took my mother-in-law up to the hospital today and we had such a wonderful surprise waiting for us! yesterday they had put a nasal feeding tube in him (a regular gastric wouldn't work, long story) , but the 24 hours of nutrition after days and days of no real nourishment had him looking so wonderful!!! and he was awake!!! and even though he can't really talk he can communicate so he was cracking jokes of a sort! truly a miracle. :hurry:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
SewTexas
Posts in topic: 7

Post by SewTexas »

after several ups and downs, Frank has gone to walk in Heaven's gardens and fish in the heavenly rivers. (I wonder what they are stocked with?) Thank you for all of your prayers everyone.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

Praise that Lord that one day we will all be reunited!

We will continue to pray for the family. It is always tough to have a love one go to heaven during the holidays.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”