Prayers for my baby boy

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
knotquiteawake
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Prayers for my baby boy

Post by knotquiteawake »

Thought we were out of the woods... On the way home from the inlaws (who live 5 minutes away and where he slept the whole time) he threw up and had some diarrhea all over his car seat :shock: . Looks like "dehydration watch" continues for another night.
Poor guy. At least he got a lot to eat/drink (via formula) for most of the day. He is too exhausted to be sick a second night in a row.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

I am so sorry to hear the set back. We will pray extra for you and your family tonight.

RX8er
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RX8er »

Ahh man, sorry to hear that. Hang in there and keep doing what you've been doing. I hate when one of my kids are sick.
Final Shot offers Firearms / FFL Transfers / CHL Instruction. Please like our Facebook Page.
If guns kill people, do pens misspell words?
I like options: Sig Sauer | DPMS | Springfield Armory | Glock | Beretta

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SewTexas »

sounds like you might have made it through the worst of it, but I guess he's not through it yet. keep doing what you've been doing, sounds like he'll be ok, just keep up the fluids. there is nothing worse than when your baby is sick, you just feel so helpless.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
knotquiteawake

Post by knotquiteawake »

The little guy slept a ton yesterday. Seems like after every nap he had just a tiny bit more energy.

My brother in law is still in the hospital, really bad strep and pneumonia. His wife is dealing with a couple kids with the flu and a baby with an ear infection, they actually had to go to the ER lastnight for something relating to the baby with the ear infection. ON TOP of all this my father in law's parents who are in town (in their 70's) just caught the flu bug going around and now they too (at least grandma for sure) are down for the count.

My wife and I joke about just how pitiful this Christmas is (our tree died a week after we got it, and 1/2 the lights went out a week after that, lol), 1/2 the family is sick. This is a crazy Christmas. We had high hopes and expectations for the first Christmas in our new house and with our new baby boy.

Keith B
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Keith B »

knotquiteawake wrote:The little guy slept a ton yesterday. Seems like after every nap he had just a tiny bit more energy.

My brother in law is still in the hospital, really bad strep and pneumonia. His wife is dealing with a couple kids with the flu and a baby with an ear infection, they actually had to go to the ER lastnight for something relating to the baby with the ear infection. ON TOP of all this my father in law's parents who are in town (in their 70's) just caught the flu bug going around and now they too (at least grandma for sure) are down for the count.

My wife and I joke about just how pitiful this Christmas is (our tree died a week after we got it, and 1/2 the lights went out a week after that, lol), 1/2 the family is sick. This is a crazy Christmas. We had high hopes and expectations for the first Christmas in our new house and with our new baby boy.
Will pray for your sanity as you deal with all the extra issues and stress this Christmas. At least you will have something to be thankful for next year when it's not as stressful! :thumbs2:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
knotquiteawake

Post by knotquiteawake »

THanks all for your prayers for my baby and family.

Little Knot is much better now, He had a solid poo for me this morning (although Mrs. Knot says that hasn't been the case since). We can tell he's feeling better because he is fighting us on going down for naps (going to miss the easy nap/bedtime sickness causes but not much else about it).

Brother in law is out of the hospital and resting at home although he is still fevered, and suffering from the pneumonia and strep.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”