For my coworkers

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 1

For my coworkers

Post by SQLGeek »

We just learned today that a manager in one of our teams was found dead in her home a couple of days ago potentially due to medical complications. She was well known and liked in this tight knit group and it has left us shocked. She had recruited me over to where I am now and I'm taking it a little harder than I thought. I'd appreciate prayers for her family and extended family of coworkers. She was in her mid 30's and is survived by her parents and siblings and she will be truly missed.
Psalm 91:2

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 1

Re: For my coworkers

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

SQLGeek wrote:We just learned today that a manager in one of our teams was found dead in her home a couple of days ago potentially due to medical complications. She was well known and liked in this tight knit group and it has left us shocked. She had recruited me over to where I am now and I'm taking it a little harder than I thought. I'd appreciate prayers for her family and extended family of coworkers. She was in her mid 30's and is survived by her parents and siblings and she will be truly missed.
That's awful, and so young. Thoughts and prayers.

On another note, are you an MSSQL, DB2, or Oracle geek? I've been pretty much forced to master all three on my job.

texanjoker

Re: For my coworkers

Post by texanjoker »

You got it. Sad thing.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”