Job posting

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Venus Pax
Posts in topic: 1

Job posting

Post by Venus Pax »

A few people have posted prayer requests for jobs. I don't think this one is in their fields, but incase it is, I'll post it. It is located in Baytown, so it would be something for Houston-area people:
(I received this by e-mail through a friend that works for the county. She and I volunteer with Angel Food together.)

We have two job openings in the Landscape Department here at Harris County Precinct Two, one is full time and the other is part-time. If you know of anyone who is interested please send them to the Jim Fonteno Annex to submit an application or have them call me at the number below for further direction.

Please review attached job description. The primary job will be to maintain flower beds and trees. The job numbers are full time 12409-T and part-time 12257-T.
LaWanda
Commissioner Sylvia R.Garcia

Harris County Precinct Two

Landscape Department

( (713) 455-2834

7 (713) 450-4275

+ lawanda.weiss@pct2.hctx.net

"If a man breaks in your house, he ain't there for iced tea." Mom & Dad.

The NRA & TSRA are a bargain; they're much cheaper than the cold, dead hands experience.

jbirds1210
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jbirds1210 »

I worked for Harris County for several years. They have EXCELLENT insurance and retirement for their employees.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child."

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”