Prayers For The Victims In Dallas Shootings

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Prayers For The Victims In Dallas Shootings

Post by carlson1 »

Prayers for the officers affected by the horrific shooting in Dallas last night. Prayers to the family and friends of those who lost their loved ones
:txflag:

chuck j

Re: Prayers For The Victims In Dallas Shootings

Post by chuck j »

Lord be with the familys and friends of these officers that have given their lives in service to us . Provide strength and comfort to all survivors . Be with them during this overwhelming time of despair . Help the familys to draw strength from one another . Be close to them Lord . Amen

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I woke up this morning to find out one of my friends was one of the officers murdered last night. He leaves a wife and two daughters aged 14 and 10.

:cryin :cryin :cryin
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

The Marshal

Post by The Marshal »

Sorry to hear that Chris.

Prayers for the Families and Officers.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Truly one of the saddest moments I can recall, Prayers sent for all of the killed and wounded officers, their families and friends, as well as the communities they so bravely served. :cryin
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

longhorn86

Post by longhorn86 »

Prayers sent for all of those affected by this senseless, horrific act of violence.
NRA Life Member

joe817
Posts in topic: 2

Post by joe817 »

I have been praying every hour since my first post about this last night at 9:16 pm. Prayers continue.

There will be a televised prayer vigil at 12 noon today from Thanksgiving Square.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Prayers sent for all officers and victims , as well as their families.

May they all find comfort and peace during these times.

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

Father God, deadly violence has once again been used by men with ill intent toward others. Regardless of any perceived reason for such acts, these acts have resulted in the death of public servants, friends and loved family members to many people. Please extend your comfort and Peace to the hearts and minds of all those affected by these acts of violence, particularly the loved ones of the officers who died while on duty. If it is your will, Father, help America to heal wounds sustained and kept open by people who would divide us. Help us to come together in a renewed spirit of Liberty, cooperation and respect for one another where divisiveness has been sown. All this I pray in the name of Your Son, who lived that I might live eternally. Amen.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

joe817
Posts in topic: 2

Post by joe817 »

Middle Age Russ wrote:Father God, deadly violence has once again been used by men with ill intent toward others. Regardless of any perceived reason for such acts, these acts have resulted in the death of public servants, friends and loved family members to many people. Please extend your comfort and Peace to the hearts and minds of all those affected by these acts of violence, particularly the loved ones of the officers who died while on duty. If it is your will, Father, help America to heal wounds sustained and kept open by people who would divide us. Help us to come together in a renewed spirit of Liberty, cooperation and respect for one another where divisiveness has been sown. All this I pray in the name of Your Son, who lived that I might live eternally. Amen.
Amen. Beautiful Russ. Thank you.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

FB_IMG_1468027929375.jpg
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Hot Dawg

Post by Hot Dawg »

Sad sad day, prayers for all involved.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”