Thank you Lord

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
chuck j
Posts in topic: 1

Thank you Lord

Post by chuck j »

Lord thank you for the change of leadership in our country . Bless our new and current leaders with your strength and guidance to rebuild us . Be with us to be a nation of faith under your law . Help us to be watchful and vigilant , thank you for this opportunity Lord . In the name of Jesus Christ I Ask it . Amen

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Thank you Lord

Post by Pawpaw »

Amen.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

God Bless America and God Bless Texas!
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

chuck j wrote:Lord thank you for the change of leadership in our country . Bless our new and current leaders with your strength and guidance to rebuild us . Be with us to be a nation of faith under your law . Help us to be watchful and vigilant , thank you for this opportunity Lord . In the name of Jesus Christ I Ask it . Amen
And may our new President have the best and brightest of Secret Service agents to protect him, I have a feeling he is going to need it.

Amen.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

chuck j wrote:Lord thank you for the change of leadership in our country . Bless our new and current leaders with your strength and guidance to rebuild us . Be with us to be a nation of faith under your law . Help us to be watchful and vigilant , thank you for this opportunity Lord . In the name of Jesus Christ I Ask it . Amen
:iagree:
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

The Marshal

Post by The Marshal »

Amen!

Lord give our leaders in Gov't the wisdom and prudence to do what it right and necessary.
To turn to You for guidance, and to walk in humbleness and grace.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I'm still worried about what that lunatic and his friends might try in his last 10 weeks.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Amen.
Chas.

lildave40

Post by lildave40 »

C-dub wrote:I'm still worried about what that lunatic and his friends might try in his last 10 weeks.
He has to save face now. So if he does do anything it will be repealed.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pawpaw »

lildave40 wrote:
C-dub wrote:I'm still worried about what that lunatic and his friends might try in his last 10 weeks.
He has to save face now. So if he does do anything it will be repealed.
:iagree: Right now, he is the lamest of lame duck presidents.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”