Prayer request for family who lost child

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayer request for family who lost child

Post by twomillenium »

Prayer said for the family and Prayers for comfort and healing.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

To lose a previously healthy 14-year-old daughter like that...I simply cannot imagine.

Prayers for Stephanie's soul as it resides in God's grace, and prayers for her family who will never fully recover from this, but who I hope will find solace in the Lord and in their own prayers.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
jmra
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jmra »

Thank you for your prayers. Stephanie will be laid to rest Friday. Please say a prayer for the family Friday morning as it will be a very difficult time.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Dan20703

Post by Dan20703 »

Prayers for this family. Their grief will be overwhelming and last forever. Losing a child is the most devastating thing in the world for a parent.
There will always be prayer in schools as long as there are tests.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

My Thoughts and Prayers are with this Family.
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Praying for the family. This very very sad. Very difficult for a parent to have to lay their child to rest at any age, but especially so young.

Topic author
jmra
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jmra »

"Stephanie Taylor Nieves
Feb 20, 2002 - Feb 6, 2017

Stephanie Taylor Nieves, age 14, went to be with the Lord on February 6, 2017. She was born on February 20, 2017 in Staton Island, NY to Steven and Vi Nieves. She grew up in Dallas, TX and attended Midlothian High School. She was full of life, fun and jokes and loved to be with family and friends. She loved playing Volleyball and being part of a team. Stephanie loved attending her church, The Oaks Fellowship, and volunteering in various areas of the church – from Epic, to Guest Services to the Cup. She is survived by her parents, Steven and Vimary Nieves, sisters, Isabella Rose Nieves and Trinity Mia Nieves and grandparents, Ramon and Jasmin Nieves and Victor and Marcia Miranda. She was dearly loved and will be missed by all who knew and loved her."
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”