Lost a baby in the family

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

bulletslap
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Lost a baby in the family

Post by bulletslap »

So very sadden to hear this news Chris, prayers for all.

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

So sorry to hear that. Prayers.

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

You and your family are in our prayers.

Dan20703

Post by Dan20703 »

Many prayers for your entire family.
There will always be prayer in schools as long as there are tests.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

AF-Odin

Post by AF-Odin »

TAM

So sorry for the loss of a beautiful child.
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

The prayers of the people are like a sweet incense to God. Prayers sent.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

I came in late but I am sending prayers for Keaton's family and extended family. I know that Keaton is in peaceful bliss with the Lord. I also realize the emptiness that is felt by family and friends. I pray that God will comfort them is this time of sorrow.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

So sorry to hear this news, prayers sent for the entire family.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

Our hearts go out to your family and share your grief. It is so very terrible to lose a child. :(..
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

Chris, we are praying for God's comfort and peace to your extended family as they cope with this loss.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

NTexCopRetired

Post by NTexCopRetired »

My wife and I lost a son in 1978. She was about 2 weeks from delivery and one morning she told me she had not felt the baby move for a while. The next day she went to the doctor and he confirmed what we feared. Our son was no longer with us. The doctor told her she needed to carry the baby until he delivered naturally since she was so far along.

The following Sunday, we went to church and a lady came in and set behind us. She had been out for several weeks and the first thing she ask my wife was "How are things going?". This lady had been trying to have a child for several years and had miscarried five times. When my wife told her our situation, she was devastated for us.

When we got home from church, my wife's water broke on the front porch and we immediately went to the hospital. That lady found out from someone at the church and came to the hospital also. She stayed with us for the entire ordeal. To this day, we firmly believe God brought that lady to church that Sunday and set her behind us.

As difficult as that situation was and as difficult as it still is 40 years later, especially on his birthday, God saw us through it. We asked ourselves "Why us?" but in truth the statement should be "Why not us". It is a part of life and God has his reasons and purpose for everything. These things occur and they either make a marriage stronger or pull you apart. They make your faith stronger or you turn away from God. He never turns away from you.

That lady had gone through that process five times and probably asked "Why me?" every time. Now she knew that it was because He had a ministry for her to others that would face the same situation.

We live in an imperfect world and the imperfect happens to God's children as well as those who have turned from Him. We didn't lose our baby boy, he just relocated and we know where he is. One day we will see him. Until then, my wife and I have the experience of him and the memories. Unfortunately, memories of loved ones that have relocated brings about our grief. But, through the grace of God, we can deal with the grief because we don't ever want to lose the memories.

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

I have been out of town a few days and just saw this one. I am so sorry for your loss TAM. Prayers to all the family and God Speed.
Just some guy's opinion.

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Prayers sent for your Family.
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”