Ankle injury

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Ankle injury

Post by twomillenium »

Good News! Stay compliant, we often do not think about our feet until we can feel them. Continued prayers.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 4

Post by RPBrown »

That is great news TAM. Continued prayers for your healing progress are sent from here
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by dale blanker »

Jusme wrote:Great News TAM!! PT is a wonderful thing, but you have to be dedicated to it!! Follow instructions, let them know about any pains, or stiffness, and they will customize exercises specifically for you. Don't try to do too much too soon. Continued Prayers.
Yes, PT can make a difference but it can also be a waste of time. I went through some PT for a sore shoulder but decided progress was too slow. I got another opinion and learned that I really needed rotator cuff repair - no amount of PT would have worked. So I had the surgery, a titanium screw to hold a torn ligament, and that did it. It was a long recovery, 4 months, but PT was really working. Now the shoulder is feeling great.

The point is: don't hesitate to get another opinion. Good luck!
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

That's fabulous news!

Looks like prayer beat surgery!

Keep up the great work and pretty soon you'll be running circles around the rest of us.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

dale blanker
Banned

Post by dale blanker »

dale blanker wrote:
Jusme wrote:Great News TAM!! PT is a wonderful thing, but you have to be dedicated to it!! Follow instructions, let them know about any pains, or stiffness, and they will customize exercises specifically for you. Don't try to do too much too soon. Continued Prayers.
Yes, PT can make a difference but it can also be a waste of time. I went through some PT for a sore shoulder but decided progress was too slow. I got another opinion and learned that I really needed rotator cuff repair - no amount of PT would have worked. So I had the surgery, a titanium screw to hold a torn ligament, and that did it. It was a long recovery but PT was really working. Now the shoulder is feeling great.

The point is: don't hesitate to get another opinion. Good luck!
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”