Pants for IWB carry

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
OverEasy
Posts in topic: 1

Pants for IWB carry

Post by OverEasy »

I just ran across some pants that may be perfect for IWB carry.

Timber Creek by Wrangler, "PERFECT FIT"

These are 100% cotton slacks with stain blocker and wrinkle resistant.
They have a hidden area built into the waist band on each side at the pocket that expands. The waist band expands a couple of inches. It's hidden without any puckered up elastic area visable on the waist band. I had seen a mail order ad for the same design from Haband.

The good part is I found these pants at the VF factory outlet store in Hempstead TX. for........ $16.00 a pair. I also found some nice 100% cotton long sleeve shirts on clearance sale for $4.00 ea. and some even $2.50!!!

They have camo fleece, jumpsuits, overalls and western shirts in addition to the slacks and golf shirts.

These pants are great!!

They have clothes for women and kids too.

Regards, OE
NRA
TSRA
JPFO
American Legion
USN (69-77)
What did you expect?

JLaw

Post by JLaw »

That does sound pretty neat, especially the price! I've been considering getting a few pair of Wrangler relaxed fit jeans for IWB carry and either "getting into" wearing a vest, or just buy some of those loose shirts that are made to be worn untucked (can't believe I don't have even one of those shirts). But I think I'll look for the pants you've described here.

JLaw

cyphur

Post by cyphur »

I wear microfiber versions of the slacks you are talking about, for work. I have to work in some pretty decent heat from time to time in wiring closets and still have to be nicely dressed. Microfiber does the trick. Extremely lightweight and great cooling properties.

I've found them to have styles with the expanding elastic waistband which is nice for crouching/leaning through out the day. I would think those same properties would make carrying IWB more comfortable.

cjlandry

Post by cjlandry »

I have some Magellan shorts from Academy. They're blue denim and they have the expanding waist-band. Perfectly comfortable for IWB with either the C-TAC or the Pro Undercover.

I've also found the Magellan fishing pants are very comfortable with my Wilderness CSM belt and either of the kydex IWB holsters. Those won't work with my leather belts though.

dws1117

Post by dws1117 »

I'm very fond of Wrangler Angler pants. I've worn them for several years. They have some elastic on the sides. Very comfortable and allow very good freedom of movement.

While we're talking pants, does anyone know what's so dang special about the Beretta® Razorgrass Overlay Pants?

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... hasJS=true

For $110 :ack: they better wash and iron themselves.

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

dws1117 wrote: While we're talking pants, does anyone know what's so dang special about the Beretta® Razorgrass Overlay Pants?
They say "Beretta®" on them. I think that's pretty much it.

Kevin

Return to “New to CHL?”