Wally Walk

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Setxjeff
Posts in topic: 2

Wally Walk

Post by Setxjeff »

Completed my required Wally Walk today. I had a dr.s appointment in town and since wal-mart is about 3/4 mile from the pharmacy, I decided to make the required walk while waiting for Rx to be filled.
TSRA Member
M1 Garand Collectors Association

n5wd
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Wally Walk

Post by n5wd »

Congratulations, though there are those, here, that would say that unless there are pix, it didn't happen.

That first public excursion, whether at Wally's World, or the local shop-till-you-drop, is an important milestones for a new CHL licensee. Hope yours went as well as you expected.
NRA-Life member, NRA Instructor, NRA RSO, TSRA member,
Vietnam (AF) Veteran -- Amateur Extra class amateur radio operator: N5WD

Email: CHL@centurylink.net

Topic author
Setxjeff
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Wally Walk

Post by Setxjeff »

Actually we had several firsts last weekend. We made a 700 mile round trip to Dallas area to visit our Twin Daughters. We both carried all weekend. 7-11s, Restaurants, gander mt. My first carries around large crowds,LEO's ect. Everything went well. Wore my galco shoulder holster with 3" 357 mag and two speed loaders while on the road and bianchi owb with a good gun belt the rest of the time. I have been off work with back problems for 10 months now, so the trip in our 3/4 ton truck was interesting. Found out the closer to large populations you get, the worse the roads are.
TSRA Member
M1 Garand Collectors Association

Return to “New to CHL?”