Alien Gear

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

gtolbert09
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Alien Gear

Post by gtolbert09 »

Those that have the Tuck 3.0, did you cant it forward or leave it straight up? Just curious.
USAF 1983-1994
NRA LifeTime Member
TSRA Member

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

Mine is canted forward one hole worth.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

I was using the Tuck 3, it's fine but I'm tired of messing with IWB. I have their OWB and it works fine.

Topic author
_Dire_Wolf
Posts in topic: 4

Post by _Dire_Wolf »

I would just like to say another good word about Alien Gear. I have been reading the great reviews both here and other places around the web. I ordered my holster Saturday and they said it would take three to five business days to process before it ships. I just got an email today saying that it had already shipped today. Now just waiting for Texas to step its game up and clear my background check.

comp73

Post by comp73 »

The Alien Gear belt is pretty good also, especially when you get a $15 discount if you order it with the holster. If you haven't already ordered a belt, you might check into it. They still might give you the discount if you decide to buy one.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “New to CHL?”