narcissist
Posts in topic: 4

Re: CHL Insurance...Which Do I Choose?

Post by narcissist »

mrvmax wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:08 pm
narcissist wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:15 pm
Stick_Shift wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:53 pm
mrvmax wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:41 pm
narcissist wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:52 pm Glad you brought this to everyone's attention, not a lot of people realize how much money In legal fees alone it will cost in a self defense murder case. 99% of the time you will be charged. Unless you wear a body cam at all times or the incident was captured on video somehow its your word and evidence against a D.A. that can and will twist the truth to which he/she has no boundaries. That conviction rate is all that matters to them in most cases.
What’s your source that shows 99% of the time you will be charged?
Yeah, I’m with you, I suspect it’s less than that somehow. But I’m not taking any chances.
Glad you got the point I was trying to make, good to see some people have common sense still.
It had nothing to do with common sense, the issue is that you made statements blatantly incorrect and misleading. You made statements as if they were fact so don’t put the blame on those of us who know better.
Completely understand stand, guessing I was out of line in one way or another didn't mean no disrespect to no one.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Return to “New to CHL?”