Ladies' holster options - requesting pictures

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ladies' holster options - requesting pictures

Post by Divided Attention »

Bluejay,

When you first start carrying the weapon feels HUGE and you are sure everyone can see it from a mile away. After almost a year of having a side arm on me almost every day, I promise you will be amazed at how oblivious folks are. I carry strong side IWB, about 1 - 2 oclock and have an M&P9C in a Tucker heritage. Helped my SIL move Saturday, and hardly noticed it all day! Then yesterday I even took a nap with it on. I will say my stiffer "gun belt" does help, and I have a trainer belt that helps hold it closer. Maybe for my birthday I will get another heavy gun belt. The one I have is 1" for ladies dress slacks as the loops typically won't take anything wider, but for jeans and the like I would like a 1 1/4".

I also use a belly band for my P238 and Colt 38 snubby, Kydex/leather combo IWB for both as well. When there is no other option, I have a holster purse, but that is not my favorite method, I am terrified I am gonna put my purse down and forget it.

Welcome and good luck in the quest for the perfect carry option.
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Return to “Ladies”